You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

POKER CLINIC TV SHOW - 6TH SEPTEMBER

edited September 2012 in The Poker Clinic
Hi All,

Please post your hands to be analysed on this thread if you would like us to view them on Thursday nights Poker Clinic at 8pm. All comments/feedback are welcome on all the hands that are posted.

VERY IMPORTANT!
We can only show hands from tables or tournaments with a TV icon next to them.
We also need you to tell us straight off which tournament or table the hand is from, as the hand i.d. on its own takes too long for our team to find.
You can post your hands (and not just your hand IDs in here) so that other community members can comment on the hands too.
We welcome comments on the hands from the Poker Community.

All the best

Louis

TV Team

Comments

• edited September 2012
    557653775  hand 2 from tuesday night mini open   question again my thinking is im out of position do i raise on the flop with my hand as i belive any k any q plus up n down str8 draw    or should i just call because if i raise and get called and a brick turn what do i do then i didnt want to bloat pot out of position    on the turn is this a check raise all in as i have a lot of outs if i get called or is it a check call and hope i hit     a long question but i found myself in a tricky spot any advice would be great thanks 
  • edited September 2012
    Thanks for the request. We will hopefully be showing your hand on Thursday's show!
  • edited September 2012
    i also predict i will win 3 mtts tonight and i have hehe     thanks for your comments on that aj cash hand guys i admit i played it badly suprised the guy had kk was concentrating on bearlyther i know hes range is wider then a wide thing as tikay would say and id happily call him down on ace high but when the jack came on river thought id won then   guy had king ooops 
  • edited September 2012
    Hi guys

I'm really looking forward to you guessing this hand and assessing my play. This is a cracker! I put this in the clinic and nobody got it correct.
     May i prepare the ground as it were. Firstly thank you to Sky for the free entry to the £5k deepstack as a reward for winning the overall monthly DTD competition with team Hitsquad. I play low stakes MTT's and DYMs so felt a bit nervous but had prepared by playing other deepstack T's and did have a stategy prepared.
    My table was aggressive and two players that made the FT were on it as well as Matt Bates, vegas winner, on my lhs who was very aggressive from the start. There was a lot more reraises and 4-betting than i was used to because of the 5000 chip stack and greater aggression. Consequently, i'd been quietish, tightened my ranges and raised hands had been allowed through a couple of times.
    I'd had AA earlier in Middle pos. UTG limped and i did too as i was 90% certain that one of the others would reraise. That happened and i was able to apply the squeeze and this enabled a double up in my favour.
    So when i received AA again UTG i decided to limp for the same reason. Now, i've already had the 'don't limp with aces' comments but there was thought put into it and i do feel that the play would have called a min raise. Unfortunately, it didn't get raised. What do you think of my bet-sizing and could i have got away from it on the  river?
     Do you feel my opponent had the pot odds to call down each of the streets.
    I look forward to your comments and whether you can guess my opponents hand.
    The hand id is 558398414 from the £5k roller on 30/8 at appro 9pm...cheers....
  • edited September 2012
    Hi Anna looking as georgeous as ever!

Flopped a straight here could i have got any more value Tikay? This is from Tuesday nights £55 bounty hunter.  Hand ID 560150240