You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

get in there arsenal :)

edited September 2012 in Betting Chat
arsenal played fantastic today liverpool were just very poor need to get a striker 

Comments

• edited September 2012
    Why on earth did Liverpool loan Carroll? Mistake imo
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: get in there arsenal :):
    Why on earth did Liverpool loan Carroll? Mistake imo
    Posted by percival09
    Because they haven't got a clue what they're doing. It's textbook... buy a player who is ridiculously overpriced, he doesn't become a superstar within 1 season so just get rid/loan.
  • edited September 2012
    Coz rodgers thought they was getting clint dempsy that went all tiiiiiiiitttssssss up looking on the bench yesterday who can change the game not 1 striker was funny jamie redknapp was fuming couldnt believe it liverpool not having no strikers on subs bence and suarez just a diving beep liverpool need drogba in there team has hes not playing for any 1 at the mo to rescuse the club this is a shadow of the liverpool i know 
  • edited September 2012
    Coz rodgers thought they was getting clint dempsy that went all tiiiiiiiitttssssss up looking on the bench yesterday who can change the game not 1 striker was funny jamie redknapp was fuming couldnt believe it liverpool not having no strikers on subs bence and suarez just a diving beep liverpool need drogba in there team has hes not playing for any 1 at the mo to rescuse the club this is a shadow of the liverpool i know 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    Ahem, that would be the logical solution lol!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited September 2012
    Serves Liverpool right for sacking King Kenny - Shudda had more time and Carroll would be a bit more settled now

Can,t understand the fans that bood him last season. Think they might be regretting that now

• edited September 2012
    I think the way football is going, in ten years time we will all have forgotten what a striker is.
  • edited September 2012
    Only vs barca...
  • edited September 2012
    feel sorry for liverpool fans bad season i think im a arsenal fan i must say liverpool was shocking i expected a tough game anfield a fortress u not any more ever since alonso left the club went tiiiiiiiits up think he was a great player for liverpool and as for suarez is he applying for the next olympic the diving event :) u do need a striker cnt believe caroll left and u had no strikers on the bench yesterday to change the game u need drogba in ya team he would be a great plus for ya team or everton will finish higher then u this season i tell ya worst i seen liverpool play in a while
  • edited September 2012
    I think drogba would be a great plus in any team. CFC!!!!!!
  • edited September 2012
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    i completely agree with this post but is the irony lost that you call suarez a diving bleep (completely agree) to in the same sentance saying they must get drogba, who if i remember correctly is the biggest diving bleep in the history of the premier league if not in all football, ever??!!! watching them 2 rolling about is a painful (excuse the pun) and unbearable thought

and for the pc 'what ya on about drogbas brilliant' brigade, yes hes very good, theyre both decent players but for diving purposes alone surely the kopites have now filled their quota?