You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

NL10 What shall I do -

edited September 2012 in The Poker Clinic
oppo is random - no info
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
SCIFI65 Small blind   £0.05 £0.05 £31.62
Ice_Tiger Big blind   £0.10 £0.15 £20.72
  Your hole cards
  • A

rancid Raise   £0.30 £0.45 £16.88
trevor1954 Fold        
random Call   £0.30 £0.75 £21.18
cyril1942 Fold        
SCIFI65 Fold        
Ice_Tiger Fold        
Flop

• Q

rancid Bet   £0.56 £1.31 £16.32
random Call   £0.56 £1.87 £20.62
Turn

rancid Bet   £1.40 £3.27 £14.92
random Call   £1.40 £4.67 £19.22
River

rancid Bet   £4.00 £8.67 £10.92
random All-in   £19.22 £27.89 £0.00
rancid

Comments

• edited September 2012
    snap snap snap for me could easily do it with 9 x or lower flush draw im snapping this of its not omaha lol 
  • edited September 2012
    Yeah snap this off against random at this level, well any level for that matter. I wouldn't be to worried about being behind here. His line up until the river doesn't look like the 9 could have housed him up as you would expect all sets and two pair hands to be raising that flop. 

• edited September 2012
    fold pre imo wthout certain dynamics

call it off, fold if we dont have nutflush
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: NL10 What shall I do -:
    fold pre imo wthout certain dynamics call it off, fold if we dont have nutflush
    Posted by LOL_RAISE
    what dynamics do we need to raise this ep/utg
  • edited September 2012
    Fold.

In my experience at this level on this site, they usually do have the nutz or as good as when it's these big overbets.  We've invested very little in this pot and he could well have been wanting to raise his flopped set on the turn but the flush got there.  He's put you on some nut flush hand or KK/AA AQ and confident that you will call.

Edit - Just looking at it again, the only real possible set he could of had is 77 unless of course he slow played QQ.  It really is a close call, but perhaps the nitty side of me would win in this situation and fold, but it's real close.
  • edited September 2012
    I'm not sure exactly what full house theyre repping. You'd think they'd raise most sets/2p on the flop. I call because it's the nut flush and it's poss he has 2nd nut. 

I fold pre, kinda loose open, but it aint bad. 
  • edited September 2012
    If your scared he has a house I would check call river as played I would be very happy about snapping.
  • edited September 2012
    If your scared he has a house I would check call river as played I would be very happy about snapping.
    Posted by sighcall

Not scared when I bet because it's for value from lots of worse hands
    When oppo raises surely it's only house, flush, bluff or at worse an overplayed 9.

We happily snap on paired/flushing boards putting oppo on flushes/9x
    What hand does oppo raise on river, expecting to get called by worse :S
    With no reads how can we be so sure that we can call so happy !
  • edited September 2012
    I just don't know what hand he's repping. I would have thought he'd raise sets/2p on flop like I said. Players at this level can sometimes overplay a 9 or a flush here so I think that makes it a call
  • edited September 2012
    nerver never ever check fold here thats just bad u want value from your hand i cant see how your losing alot of bad players play this level and happy stick it in on a set here trust me lol or a lower flush im calling within 2 seconds and happy about it 
  • edited September 2012
    nerver never ever check fold here thats just bad u want value from your hand i cant see how your losing alot of bad players play this level and happy stick it in on a set here trust me lol or a lower flush im calling within 2 seconds and happy about it 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU

set dude ! that means I am beat )

you gotta think oppo is a random bad to stick it all in with lower flush + 9x
    infact if oppo got 9x, oppo must be bad to call me down from flop or maybe I just create a dynamic to make bads pay me off - I DON'T KNOW !

If oppo think low flush and 9x is good versus me then they must think what about me, or are they just so bad they don't care !

intresting dilema )

Does anyone else think I am ahead enough of the time to call or shall we just say we are beat the majority here and fold
  • edited September 2012
    i mean a 9 rancid people are happy to shove with that 
  • edited September 2012
  • edited September 2012
    i mean a 9 rancid people are happy to shove with that 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    FWIW I called and oppo shows A9ss

• edited September 2012
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: NL10 What shall I do - : Not scared when I bet because it's for value from lots of worse hands When oppo raises surely it's only house, flush, bluff or at worse an overplayed 9. We happily snap on paired/flushing boards putting oppo on flushes/9x What hand does oppo raise on river, expecting to get called by worse :S With no reads how can we be so sure that we can call so happy !
    Posted by rancid
    1. its NL10
    2. Yo have put so much in that u are calling £10 to win £35. Am I right? so u are getting ver good odds on him havving a worse hand.
    3. I prefer not to play masterca$h which i presume this is as makes decisions harder but still snappedy snapp.
    4. Prefer sighcall than sighfold
  • edited September 2012
    Are you still playing 10nl???
  • edited September 2012
    Are you still playing 10nl???
    Posted by bolly580

plus other levels )