You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FREEROLL POKER POINTS

When every body enters the free roll they pay in poker points . What happens to the poker points?
would it not be better that all those poker points could be split up with the prize money and shared out equally?

Comments

• edited November 2009
    A very sore subject POINTS with sky,,dont mention it at all cost,,you will be barred.

Lip service, they say alot but do nowt.
  • edited November 2009
    defo no for me, cant get rid of what i have
  • edited November 2009
    I thought that freerolls are a way to try and exchange them for cash, so giving them back maybe a bit pointless. However i wouldn't mind so i voted yes :)
  • edited November 2009
    the whole point is exchanging them for cash ;) however id say yes because id want more :)
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: FREEROLL POKER POINTS:
    the whole point is exchanging them for cash ;) however id say yes because id want more :)
    Posted by Hogg321
    But why do you need more, nothing else to do with them, One gut has posted on another thread he's got about 50k sitting
  • edited November 2009

Hi all,

Poker points are rewarded every time by playing in Real Money Games as well as Sit 'n Go's and Multi Table Tournaments. You can use your Poker Points to enter selected Multi Table Tournaments called Freerolls. Instead of paying cash, just look for these tournaments in the Lobby and use your Poker Points to buy your entry.

You can also exchange your points for cash by participating in the Cash for Points offer, which can be found on Poker Promotions Page on Sky Poker. The Cash for points offer is usually an on-going offer.

Many thanks  

Sky Mod 1
  • edited November 2009
    I think this maybe what he could be talking about.

So, Let's say i've got 180 Monthy Points earned. But i have 450 Overall (From the 500 i started with)

By using the overall points to enter a freeroll, we could then win Poker Points that get added to our Monthy Points, and then help towards the monthy point scheme.
  • edited November 2009
    all im saying is all those poker points used  2 enter free roll should be up 4 grabs as well as the money!
    e.g 785 poeple enter equalls 19625 poker points surally u could split them up acordingly with the prize money?
  • edited November 2009

points are given in exchange for a rake, so by giving out poker points in a freeroll would decrease sky's profits in the long term because people would stop playing cash games if they could make money without risking a single penny... no cash games means no freerolls

• edited November 2009
    points are given in exchange for a rake, so by giving out poker points in a freeroll would decrease sky's profits in the long term because people would stop playing cash games if they could make money without risking a single penny... no cash games means no freerolls
    Posted by cummins
     means no skypoker lol
  • edited November 2009
    OK THEN I GET WHAT U ARE SAYING. HOW ABOUT SKY SET UP A BOUNTY HUNTER FREE ROLL SAY TWICE A MONTH WHERE IT IS 50 POKER POINTS 2 ENTER AND AND HALF THE POINTS ARE USED AS THE HEAD AND U GET POKER POINTS THAT WAY?
  • edited November 2009
    Hi all, Poker points are rewarded every time by playing in Real Money Games as well as Sit 'n Go's and Multi Table Tournaments. You can use your Poker Points to enter selected Multi Table Tournaments called Freerolls. Instead of paying cash, just look for these tournaments in the Lobby and use your Poker Points to buy your entry . You can also exchange your points for cash by participating in the Cash for Points offer, which can be found on Poker Promotions Page on Sky Poker. The Cash for points offer is usually an on-going offer.   Many thanks     Sky Mod 1
    Posted by Sky_mod1
    Any chance of there being more freerolls?  Other sites have them on the hour not just daily.
  • edited November 2009
    u r SPENDING the points, why would u get em back?