You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

horse racing 8/9 Great racing this week to enjoy!!!

edited September 2012 in Betting Chat
Alot of good class racing today (makes up for last weeks trash, for a saturday), so trying again today with some picks.

4:40 Leopardstown   Very poor race for group 1, but the horse that has winning group 1 form (not many have in race) is EMULOUS 3/1. She was well backed last time but was well beaten, so forget that run and form of races before that run are very good, winning 4 on bounce inc. group 1 at same track.

5:45 Leopardstown   Cracking race and one to savour, i have alot of respect for snow fairy, but i think NATHANIEL 15/8 will be hard to beat today. Run cracking race behind arc fancy danedream only to be caught on the line that day.

3:25 Haydock   The rematch between ortensia and bated breath,  i think BATED BREATH 7/2 will get revenge at a distance which is more suited to this horse, also has an excellent track record, ortensia run cracking race to get up in final strides last time and will be hard to beat, but those tactics might prove harder at this track.

2:30 Kempton  MODUN 9/2, won this race last year, this year looks harder race, but not alot of all-weather form to go on, so sticking to proven c/d form here.

recap: 4:40 Leopardstown  EMULOUS 3/1
          5:45 Leopardstown  NATHANIEL 15/8
          3:25 Haydock         BATED BREATH 7/2
          2:30 Kempton        MODUN 9/2

6x£2 win Doubles
4x£1 win Trebles
1x50p Win 4fold

TOTAL STAKE: £16.50

gl all if having a bet today,