You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

after withdrawing money....

edited September 2012 in Area 51
does anyone else get this once they have withdraw money (that is profit from what they deposited)out of there account,they get no luck what so ever and get beat no matter what how u play and what cards u have.i know it happens sometime in poker as been playing the game for years but its like 8 out of 10 times i do this i get screwed over.

its like sky poker dont want u to win as they take it off u when u deposit next time.its happens to me a lot on here and its get on my nerves and making me not want o play on here anymore but i dont want to leave.

Comments

• edited September 2012
    Obviously this is a jokey thread but yes I think I experience that on Sky Bet!

• edited September 2012
     Got no money in my account it all went on my quest . They dont do the opposite tho and put £5 in when you lose £50 lol.
  • edited September 2012
    hi heft,
    i have had this problem b4 here at sky and also on another site,the 1 with the 3 numbers.
    i have found the best thing is not to withdraw money,unless you really have to.
    then i wouls advise you not to play for a few days and see if that helps.
    i've not tried that mysely but deffo will nxt time i withdraw.
    gl buddy
    dev
  • edited September 2012
    ok ta iv tried that keeping money in account for a few days and the same thing happened again and i was getting bad beats more than norm really.

i like live poker better but not much round my area really so internet poker is the only thing really but if its sort of fixed its just not wright
  • edited September 2012
    Hi,
    I've noticed this, yet I just put it down to 'sods law'.
    I put a fiver in, build my bankroll to say; £35, withdraw £30... I can never build on the fiver left... ever...
    Surely online poker providers could not get away with this.

Anything digital can be controlled.
    There must be controls to stop this part of the digital world from being controlled.

Anyone who loses thinks they have been cheated somehow.
    At least, I hope this is true. I'd hate to think I have been cheated for real.

*** Further Thoughts... ***

For any poker software to cheat a player, it would of had to of been programed to do so.
    There would be no real way of keeping the programmer quiet, I don't think, so logic tells me that software should not be at risk of foul programming; esspecially from large reputable companys.
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to after withdrawing money....:
    does anyone else get this once they have withdraw money (that is profit from what they deposited)out of there account,they get no luck what so ever and get beat no matter what how u play and what cards u have.i know it happens sometime in poker as been playing the game for years but its like 8 out of 10 times i do this i get screwed over. its like sky poker dont want u to win as they take it off u when u deposit next time.its happens to me a lot on here and its get on my nerves and making me not want o play on here anymore but i dont want to leave.
    Posted by heft
    never heard this one before
  • edited September 2012
    It could be the fact that many people will look for excuses when they experience a losing run after withdrawing and struggle to admit/understand that they may well of just been on a heater and are in fact losing players..
  • edited September 2012
    i know what u mean but it makes u think why when i won a lot of money on this site and then u play well and get bad beat after another where your fav pre and they hit a shocking card.

it just makes u think thats all is internet poker fixed and lets players win so they send more and when they take it out the make them lose it
  • edited September 2012
    everyone of yous need to keep off the crack pipe if you believe this noncence!!!
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: after withdrawing money....:
    i know what u mean but it makes u think why when i won a lot of money on this site and then u play well and get bad beat after another where your fav pre and they hit a shocking card. it just makes u think thats all is internet poker fixed and lets players win so they send more and when they take it out the make them lose it
    Posted by heft
    Hang on a minute... so you're telling me that when you get it in with AA v 72 and you're like an 85% favourite... what you're saying is we don't win this 100% of the time??!!

Definitely rigged.
  • edited September 2012
    you can draw money out????
  • edited September 2012
    i took most of my br last week for spt and left my self £20 ive now spun it up to £102 in 1 half days. If you withdrawl from your account then your gonna have less to play with and so if you go on a losing streak your gonna notice it more. It may feel like you are being penalised for withdrawing but i dont think thats the case and is just your brain giving excuses for you playing bad ;)
  • edited September 2012
    the thing is im not playing badly i know what u all saying it was just a question to see if anyone else has notice this
  • edited September 2012

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha"...........
  • edited September 2012
    theres a thing called varience and most players go through bad runns on a constant basis, some more than others but dont think of it like theres something going wrong with the system and your singled out. Just play through it and play your best and eventualy it will swing the other way and that win you have been waiting for will make you happy again :) It can knock your confidence being on a loosing streak but stick with it and when you win your confidence will return.