You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Ricky hatton making a comeback love it

edited September 2012 in Betting Chat
Im a big boxing fan and ricky hatton 1 of my favs very entertaining just hope he has still got it to get the big crowds and the big fights good luck to the guy 

Comments

• edited September 2012
    Big mistake in my opinion, unless your on about Strictly Come Dancing or Dancing On Ice.
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: Ricky hatton making a comeback love it:
    Big mistake in my opinion, unless your on about Strictly Come Dancing or Dancing On Ice.
    Posted by lucy4
    +1
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to Ricky hatton making a comeback love it:
    Im a big boxing fan and ricky hatton 1 of my favs very entertaining just hope he has still got it to get the big crowds and the big fights good luck to the guy 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    his name alone will get him the big fights regardless of whether hes still the same fighter, and i have no doubt at all that hattons army of fans have been waiting for him to announce this for sometime and will pack in there thousands once again to see the hitman.

• edited September 2012
    In Response to Ricky hatton making a comeback love it : his name alone will get him the big fights regardless of whether hes still the same fighter, and i have no doubt at all that hattons army of fans have been waiting for him to announce this for sometime and will pack in there thousands once again to see the hitman.
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Think a lot of his true fans will not want him to return to the ring.  He must be short of money.
  • edited September 2012
    Would definatly love to see him back in the ring.. he clearly still wants it and i dont think he ever lost the desire, after his loss to Mayweather he hit the bottle but bounced back only to get beaten by the pacman.. no shame in it at all, the 2 best P4P fighters there is.. if he can get himself back into shape i really hope he does it and im sure his fans will too without a doubt
  • edited September 2012
    hatton vs amir khan or even  hatton vs kell brook down the line exciting stuff  hatton a great fight he got beat by the 2 best in the weight division but whipped every 1 else look at prince naseem hamed he was a class fighter but then come stuck against a world class fighter more to come from the hitman i hope 
  • edited September 2012
    Would love to see him comeback but can,t see him ever getting back to where he was especially after seeing some of the recent pictures of him.

I hear Freddie Flintoff is going to give pro boxing a go. I thought it was a joke at first but he,s got Barry Mcguigan training him so he must have some talent to begin with
  • edited September 2012
    freddie flintoff u aving a lafff lol
  • edited September 2012
    No - Unless its a wind up - Apparantly he,s always been a big boxing fan and i,ve seen him in the gym (on tele) and he can certainly land a punch
  • edited September 2012
    No - Unless its a wind up - Apparantly he,s always been a big boxing fan and i,ve seen him in the gym (on tele) and he can certainly land a punch
    Posted by MP33
    yeah barry mac is training him, its laughable really, hel get his head taken off against the first man he tries to box!!!!
  • edited September 2012
    if you think about it freddies probs got as much chance as being a success as the Hatton comeback has. slim. ironically not a word usually connected with either
  • edited September 2012
    if you think about it freddies probs got as much chance as being a success as the Hatton comeback has. slim. ironically not a word usually connected with either
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    sorry to have to disagree with u again but hattons comeback will be a success in my opinion, if he fights at light welterweight then i see no reason why he cant become world champion again, the only guy in the division to worry about would be marquez, the likes of peterson, garcia and khan couldnt wipe hattons a55 if he gets back to the level where he used to be!!! big if i no before you say!!!
  • edited September 2012

each to their own, i always preferred him as a character and bit of craic than a fighter. at this stage making a comeback should count as a success. being handpicked against opponents he can beat and the money men can make their money off him i sincerely doubt hell set the world alight but sure who am i to predict the future good luck to him anyway