You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

High Stakes Poker Season 6 - Coming Soon

edited November 2009 in Poker Chat

The new season of High Stakes Poker is on the way in the new year and I for one cannot wait!

And for those of you that haven't heard, i'm sure that you'll be delighted to hear that Kara Scott has been confirmed as the new co-presenter alongside Gabe Kaplan.

A list of players has already been released and now it's time for your opinions, who do you think will walk away the biggest winner on HSP S6?

Comments

• edited November 2009
    dennis phillips will be swallowed up here by those sharks,

wow great line up,

there's going to be some big pots in this one,

a lot of aggressive players ,

very hard to pick ,

put i will go for tom dwan,

he will certainly be in  most of the big pots,

he will finish at the top or the very bottom.

depending on the callers and cards .
  • edited November 2009
    I've gone for Antonius cos' he looks like me ;)
  • edited November 2009
    what a great bunch of players,anyone know what channel it will be aired on?
  • edited November 2009

Tom (durrrr) Dwan will probably be the most down or the most up,either way my vote goes for him as he's the most exciting player there.

Other players that have a good chance to win are Phil Ivey,Patrick Antonius and David Benyamine.

I would not put any money on Phil Helmuth or Naniel Negreanu to win even if i was offered amazing odds.
  • edited November 2009

durrrr, hes the most aggressive, the most fearless, and if he loses his buy in, he'll rebuy for as much as he can. Wheres Cada? the champ normally plays doesnt he?

Why does hellmuth buy in for 100k when others go for the big 500k? Isnt he sposed to be the best? Ive never ever understood why he thinks hes so good?(maybe alot of people i talk to think that about me) haha, spose his best results came from before i started with poker, is this the case? reality check needed for him?

DOHH
  • edited November 2009
    As a few of you have said, the chances are durrrr will end up at the very top, or very bottom and i obviously agree Dennis Phillips will be swallowed up!

The min buy-in for this series is 200k, not sure what the max is though, if there is one?

And as far as i'm aware, it only airs on GSN is the USA, but some kind soul always uploads it on to pokertube for us to watch over here. The 1st episode airs 14th feb, and it's normally uploaded within 24 hours