You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Russel T Davis and David Tennant :(

edited November 2009 in The Shed
Anyone else gutted about them leaving doctor who?Just caught up with the most recent episode"waters of mars" i think.And it was fantastic,what an ending! I dont think i will continue to watch after they leave as it cant possibly be as good.Does anyone on here even watch it? If so please post your views so i dont feel so lonely ;-)

Comments

• edited November 2009
    I watch it at times, my 12 year old loves it. Have to admit that the new guy becoming the doctor doesnt look so great.
  • edited November 2009
    My kids watch it every day on Watch & BBC3, we are also collecting the DVD's every month, so they are watched loads too. They are disappointed that David Tennant is leaving too, but then they were when Chris Eccleston left. No doubt they'll warm to this new geezer as well.
  • edited November 2009
    I also watch every episode and have them all on DVD which I watch at regular intervals.
    I will give the new Doctor a chance before I decide on him.
    Russell T Davis leaving could be more influential as he has been they from the beginning and also writes a lot of stories as well.
    Is he also leaving The Sara Jane Adventures as well. I don't know.
  • edited November 2009

At least Steven Moffat will still be around. He's written some crackin' episodes.

Not sure about the Dr change, I will (like Apollo) decide after seeing. To be honest I really liked Chris E and hated David when he took over, but then David grew on me.

As for the future ... bring back Dalek Caan I say - the mad old pile of nuts 'n' bolts! :-D lol

• edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Russel T Davis and David Tennant :(:
    I also watch every episode and have them all on DVD which I watch at regular intervals. I will give the new Doctor a chance before I decide on him. Russell T Davis leaving could be more influential as he has been they from the beginning and also writes a lot of stories as well. Is he also leaving The Sara Jane Adventures as well. I don't know.
    Posted by apollo_11
    i expect so,it would be a bit strange if he left the main show but kept writting for the spin-off.I dont watch Sarah-Jane though,i cant stand the woman.