You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Well blow me down!

edited September 2012 in Area 51
A couple of evening ago booboo5205 and I were into a 60p DYM game. The original six starters were down to four and the blinds were just at the point of going up to 600/300 - so the final stages. All of us were down to around 3-4 BBs and the inevitable "jam it all all and be lucky" stage was imminent.

"AA v KK 'll be dealt shortly, the game's on too long" say's Booboo. Really? Two hands later KQ v JJ was served up - KQ jammed it all in, the other called, two Jacks hit the board, game over.

Spooky?

Comments

• edited September 2012
    In Response to Well blow me down!:
    A couple of evening ago booboo5205 and I were into a 60p DYM game. The original six starters were down to four and the blinds were just at the point of going up to 600/300 - so the final stages. All of us were down to around 3-4 BBs and the inevitable "jam it all all and be lucky" stage was imminent. "AA v KK 'll be dealt shortly, the game's on too long" say's Booboo. Really? Two hands later KQ v JJ was served up - KQ jammed it all in, the other called, two Jacks hit the board, game over. Spooky?
    Posted by Goethe

Yeah Really spooky, one of the players at the table TOTALLY misread the hand that was about to come up.  

Then the winning hand Pre held up

That almost never happens lol

• edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: Well blow me down!:
    In Response to Well blow me down! : Yeah Really spooky, one of the players at the table TOTALLY misread the hand that was about to come up.   Then the winning hand Pre held up That almost never happens lol
    Posted by JockBMW
    Nah . . . it's not about that. More about Booboo's ability to predict that a game critical "action hand" was about to be served up.
  • edited September 2012
    But if as you said you all had about 3 or 4 BBs then surely it is obv that the games critical action hand was about to happen.
    I thought you was going to say he predicted the exact hand that was just about to happen but no it was 2 hands later and he picked the wrong hands.
    I guess i wont be asking BooBoo for lotterey results :)
  • edited September 2012
     First of all my my game name should never have been mentioned. Next my lottery predictions for this coming saturday are as follows,

4 8 17 23 33 42 bonus ball 9   lol
  • edited September 2012
    Sorry mate - didn't think as a story it'd be a problem. It won't happen again.

• edited September 2012

No problem Goethe ,good luck with the lottery numbers for saturday we will go half each !Its just that things said in jest can be upsetting to some ,gl at the tables.

• edited September 2012

effective stacks are 3xbb and the guy predicts something is going to happen soon?? <3:))))

Good to see you posting again Goethe, never a dull thread ;)