You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Biggest Pot In Online History

2»

Comments

• edited November 2009
    It's crazy to think how much Isildur lost during that hand and session - shows that no matter what stakes you're playing, sometimes you just can't find it in yourself to stand up and walk away! It's definitely put some of my own losses from last few weeks into perspective...
  • edited November 2009
    Confirmed: Silly 4 card game is silly.

EDIT: Tin-foil hats ITT
  • edited November 2009
    out of curiosity anyone know what the biggest ever skypoker pot was?
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Biggest Pot In Online History:
    out of curiosity anyone know what the biggest ever skypoker pot was?
    Posted by cummins
    A thread a couple of weeks ago was started 'the £10,000 pot' Think they be going some to better that and i havnt heard of any
  • edited November 2009
    the biggest ive been in was about £2,600... 3 people all in preflop before i was to act on my £1.5 SB... and thats all I was involved with!
    and if i remember right it was AA vs KK vs AK and AK floped Q J 10 to win.. but my memory isn't to great!
  • edited November 2009
    The losing player in this pot is not affiliated with the site and has a month which i would describe as NUTS.
    I think he was up 6 million at one point but now 800k ish i think.

Biggest pot ive seen on sky is 40k a couple times way back when i first started here at 100/200 i think it was between legno and someone else i think mr legno...won 60k that night
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Biggest Pot In Online History:
    full tilt "bankrolling" this huge publicity drive over the last month?the site and players are headline news..everybody wins.
    Posted by LONGPLAY
    um no. Considering their star signing has lost 5 million this month, not exactly great publicity. Isildur is the person driving the action and has played tons of people including non red pros so how exactly could Full Tilt be bankrolling it? Why would patrik agree to this? you do realise he has made millions from online poker and live and has played bigger pots live. Are those live pots faked aswell, it would be just as ridiculous to assume so.