You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

POKER CLINIC TV SHOW HAND REQUESTS - 20TH SEPTEMBER

edited September 2012 in The Poker Clinic
Hi All,

Please post your hands to be analysed on this thread if you would like us to view them on Thursday nights Poker Clinic at 8pm. All comments/feedback are welcome on all the hands that are posted.

VERY IMPORTANT!
We can only show hands from tables or tournaments with a TV icon next to them.
We also need you to tell us straight off which tournament or table the hand is from, as the hand i.d. on its own takes too long for our team to find.
You can post your hands (and not just your hand IDs in here) so that other community members can comment on the hands too.
We welcome comments on the hands from the Poker Community.

All the best

Louis

TV Team

Comments

• edited September 2012
    564972169    brag but should i be raising this flop 1st time ive won with aces for a while and still get a sweat always a sweat :)
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: POKER CLINIC TV SHOW HAND REQUESTS - 20TH SEPTEMBER:
    564972169    brag but should i be raising this flop 1st time ive won with aces for a while and still get a sweat always a sweat :)
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    Thanks for the request. I'll take a look at it and try and get it on the show tomorrow
  • edited September 2012
    Any more hand requests guys?

I'm doing the prep for the Poker Clinic right now! So nows the time to get your requests in!
  • edited September 2012
    from the 3 k double stack main event wednesday nite  

did i play this ok and is bet sizing ok is the river to value bet ?
  • edited September 2012
    Hi guys

Looking forward to your input here Tikay on a general theme which is perplexing me based around certain hands of which this is an example:
    Hand came from mini DS on wed 19th
    hand 565583506
    I called the UTG raise and MP call because of being on  the button AND THE opportunity to take 'the lower end' as it were. Blinds had been passive though sb may have AI'd at which stage i would have folded. The decision of how to play was made for me by the bb's AI but would you give me your opinion on how to play/bet in two different scenarios please

A) if all checked around to me...(i think 1/2 pot bet to protect v flush? No?)
    B) say there was  1/2pot raise by one of the players lets say the inital aggressor(i think check the remaining stacks to see if AI is likely by player/players behind...if yes then call...if no rer/ai?)

Sometimes i dont feel that i'm getting enough value on hands as i make having the nuts (at that stage) obvious.
  • edited September 2012
    Hand History #565510443 (21:40 19/09/2012)
    Master Cash 2No Limit£0.05/£0.10

Was i wrong to play this hand like i did ??    Baring in mind it was a cash game.    I would appreciate your input cheers.