You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Some absolute nackers on sky poker.

edited September 2012 in The Poker Clinic
Playing 2p/4p blinds, I'm not a pro, I don't profess to be a pro. I'm not bad, I'm generally even on here but I am under no allusions that I'm not particularly good compared to many. 

Yet people still posting on chat slagging off my style of play. I keep saying I'm not bothered, I play for a fiver and it gives me hours of entertainment. Yet they still persist in trying to tell me what I should have done. Who in their right mind would insist on trying to tell someone what to do when they've repeatedly asked not to be advised? 

Then there's some asking to meet up for fights with other players. Getting ridiculously aggressive. 

Then there's the numpties who come, lose their money and say "I'm leaving, I can't play with you rubbish players" because you called their bluff when they've been betting stupid amounts on bad hands all night.

In conclusion, I love the poker, but think a few chat bans would be a good idea for some people. Don't understand why they get so emotional over tiny amounts of money. Just to clarify, the vast majority on here are good people and I've had some great chats with some great people. Not tarring everyone with this brush at all, just a vocal minority who do my head in. 

Comments