You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

watch and play on an ipad?

edited September 2012 in Poker Chat

Hi all not sure if this is the right place to post,  but can anyone tell me if its possible to watch the live feed and play sky poker on an ipad, im currently using a bulky laptop and just wounded if anyone here uses a ipad or something similar.

many thanks in advance 

Comments

• edited September 2012
    An app called iSwifter should enable you to do both.
  • edited September 2012
    Thanks Machka for your reply.

As the only reason im going to buy an ipad is just for watching sky poker online and be able to play sky poker i was just wondering if any you you guys actually do that... i have googled it but as its so specific i cant seem to get a definitive answer.

I did go to my local PC world and asked  2 different sales people  but got 2 completely different answers and came out none the wiser!

so do any of you ipad owners watch and play on the site?

thanks in advance.
  • edited September 2012
    I think JockBMW uses an iPad, I'll see if I can get him to reply on the thread.
  • edited September 2012
    Hi Guys

yes you can watch the show and play the tables on an iPad using iSwifter.  However just be aware you need a really good wifi network in order for it to work at its best.  

• edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: watch and play on an ipad?:
    Hi Guys yes you can watch the show and play the tables on an iPad using iSwifter.  However just be aware you need a really good wifi network in order for it to work at its best.  
    Posted by JockBMW
    Many many thanks !
  • edited September 2012
    Photon browser is also good for playing and watching 
    I found that it rums smoother than swifter if I'm playing multiple tables and allows you to adjust settings for bandwidth amongst other things.

If u are playing on iPad ,make sure you clear the cache out regularly to get the best of it
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: watch and play on an ipad?:
    Photon browser is also good for playing and watching  I found that it rums smoother than swifter if I'm playing multiple tables and allows you to adjust settings for bandwidth amongst other things. If u are playing on iPad ,make sure you clear the cache out regularly to get the best of it
    Posted by kirbsuk83
    I have tried I swifter and it kept asking me for ISP log?
    Didnt understand it so gave up.
    Just bought photon £2.99. And it works fine!,cheers kirbsuk83......