You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Find a player

edited December 2012 in Poker Chat
I know, its shocking a piece of skys software dosen't work but it anyone else having this problem, i click on the person im searching and yes they're on a table(s) but it dosen't show it

Comments

• edited September 2012
    In Response to Find a player:
    I know, its shocking a piece of skys software dosen't work but it anyone else having this problem, i click on the person im searching and yes they're on a table(s) but it dosen't show it
    Posted by CrazyBen23

If the player registered in the early days of Sky poker I believe there was an option to "hide from searchers".  

• edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: Find a player:
    In Response to Find a player : If the player registered in the early days of Sky poker I believe there was an option to "hide from searchers".  
    Posted by Glenelg
    Yer i know, but they aren't hidden, just dosen't work lol
  • edited September 2012
    Ben

Are you trying to use it through the download client, browser or both?
  • edited September 2012
    Also, is it a case of the name not turning up on the list on the left or when you click that name does he appear on no tables?

Are you typing in the whole name?
  • edited September 2012
    I had that problem recently. It just said loading....... seemed to fix itself after the crash the other day
  • edited September 2012
    It works fine in the web browser, on the download i can type their name in or part of their name and it shows on the left hand side, howevere when i click it, it just says loading.
  • edited September 2012
    Give me the names and maybe I can help )

• edited September 2012
    It works fine in the web browser, on the download i can type their name in or part of their name and it shows on the left hand side, howevere when i click it, it just says loading.
    Posted by CrazyBen23
    ok that sounds odd.  I did a few quick searches on the DC after seeing your post and it worked fine.  The fact it is saying 'loading' means the old problem with the old opt outs is out the window.  Are you all Adobe updated up?  Other than that I really don't know what the problem is, sorry mate.
  • edited September 2012
    update adobe, air + flash- should fix it
    but they should auto update anyway, maybe flash doesn't auto update - try that

good luck

• edited September 2012
    Posted by CrazyBen23
    Hi Ben

I'm in the same boat.

I've been on the site about 4 years now and never really had a problem with it until the last 2/3 months.  I can't see my tables in the lobby or use find a player in the download client, I have to keep looking up the web version to check my registered and running tables.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I find the "My tables" setup a bit annoying that they aren't in chronological order.  If you reg for many mtts you can't easily tell which ones are due to open first to plan which other games your going to overlap/stagger.

Sometimes these sort of things come unstuck in the next batch of updates, but this has been a no show for a while now.
  • edited September 2012
    if you click on name under search results that should work. i had the same problem a couple of months back
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to Find a player:
    Posted by CrazyBen23
    Hi Ben and welcome to the forum, to the right of the community tab is find a player, if you type a players name you should be able to view what tables his on.

hope this helps

Good Luck at the tables ;)

Bob
  • edited December 2012
    This still dosen't work, and neither does 'my tables'. I see sky have updated their software and i'm not also not able to get this to work even on the browser. Well done carry on zzzzzzzzzzzz
  • edited December 2012
    This still dosen't work, and neither does 'my tables'. I see sky have updated their software and i'm not also not able to get this to work even on the browser. Well done carry on zzzzzzzzzzzz
    Posted by CrazyBen23
    Both working fine on the browser and DC for me. I know that doesn't help you much... so I'm not sure why I'm telling you.
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Find a player : Hi Ben I'm in the same boat. I've been on the site about 4 years now and never really had a problem with it until the last 2/3 months.  I can't see my tables in the lobby or use find a player in the download client, I have to keep looking up the web version to check my registered and running tables. Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I find the "My tables" setup a bit annoying that they aren't in chronological order.  If you reg for many mtts you can't easily tell which ones are due to open first to plan which other games your going to overlap/stagger. Sometimes these sort of things come unstuck in the next batch of updates, but this has been a no show for a while now.
    Posted by SUPERSNEDD
    Big plus one to this! I have to goto google chrome when searching for a player. quite annoying!
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Find a player : Both working fine on the browser and DC for me. I know that doesn't help you much... so I'm not sure why I'm telling you.
    Posted by BorinLoner
    certainly wasnt kidding when you came up with that alias was you sir