You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

mickjenn

2»

Comments

• edited November 2009
    Well peeps this thread is certainly hotting up lol - i could never of predicted that
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: mickjenn:
    In Response to Re: mickjenn : A kangaroo jumping through hoops of fire may well have taken it, but they didn't, you did. On the subject of sexuality, as you seem so keen to bring it up, if you're 'confuzzled' this is not the sight to discuss those sort of problems, but there are sights out there for you, especially as ur such a skilled photographer. The thread is a simple question, but obviously you like to read things into simple questions, and good luck to ya, its a free country. Hope this helps.
    Posted by nicklucas
    its site's not sights

hope this helps
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: mickjenn : its site's not sights hope this helps
    Posted by webby234

You'd know.

Hope that helped.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: mickjenn : its site's not sights hope this helps
    Posted by webby234
    its sites not site's tbf :p
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: mickjenn : they'll be one of his friends making their way to my tables soon tikay, usually to say something like 'cant wait til Luton blah blah blah' but now I always have mini view on, so they shouldn't even bother. oh and if he can't take criticism then he shouldn't behave in certain ways. but ok i won't post anything else of a negative manner about said individual.
    Posted by scotty77
    You just couldn't help yourself could you Scotty? The best thing was to not even post a thread. He cant respond to the criticism as you well know but it was an opportunity for a cheap shot at him.
  • edited November 2009
    Ok, this has become 'handbags a ten paces' as it was always going to........can we close it down now please mods.
  • edited November 2009
    Does anybody need any help?
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: mickjenn : I agree 100% Mr Bolster, it can serve no purpose whatsoever EXCEPT to cause a barney. It will simply become a mischievious thread. It's also poor form, imho, to chat about, maybe not always in complimentary terms, someone who cannot defend themselves. It seems somehow wrong & unjust to me.
    Posted by Tikay10
    here here well put tk
  • edited November 2009
    why dont any of the mods come close this discussion before it really does escalates further

ps: cheers for that one scotty, i look like a right donk now, oh well nowt knew lol
  • edited November 2009
    my god its like a kids playground in here lol