You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

thats it for me

anyone recomend a better site to play on thanks?

Comments

• edited September 2012
    Nope. The ratio of bad beats etc is pretty much the same everywhere.
  • edited September 2012
    Hope you have a better experience at Will Hills, but I don't beleiev for a second that people know what cards are coming, apart from in a confirmed bias kind of way.

I do it myself in my own head when all in with say KK vs AQ. Flop will be fine and i'll think A on river, and lo and behold sometimes there is. And those are the hands I remember....
  • edited September 2012
    n Response to Re: thats it for me:
    Nope. The ratio of bad beats etc is pretty much the same everywhere.
    Posted by luvBWFC
    dont mind bad beats thats part n parcel of playing poker but the cards you get dealt 2n7 3n6 4n5 8n2 3n9 n so on for whole sit n go get a kk n get beat by 23456 who goes all in on 5n6???? like people know whats comeing of to william hills see if i can do any good on there this site is the pits
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: thats it for me:
    Hope you have a better experience at Will Hills, but I don't beleiev for a second that people know what cards are coming, apart from in a confirmed bias kind of way. I do it myself in my own head when all in with say KK vs AQ. Flop will be fine and i'll think A on river, and lo and behold sometimes there is. And those are the hands I remember....
    Posted by luvBWFC
    still think they have bots playin on here though cause noway would people go all in on low cards !!!http://www.pokerscout.com/AllReviews.aspx?id=608&pg=3 seems im not the only 1 to think this
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: thats it for me : still think they have bots playin on here though cause noway would people go all in on low cards !!! http://www.pokerscout.com/AllReviews.aspx?id=608&pg=3 seems im not the only 1 to think this
    Posted by screwy27
    Well....Goodbye!

Btw your reasoning on bots is totally wrong,as you say "no one would go all in with5/6 so if it was a bot it would be set up not to do such silly things..........bots don't win btw!
    Gl on William hill.........I've only played there once it was a free roll in the sun and I won.......1800 players and I came 1 st for a plasma telly!......
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: thats it for me : still think they have bots playin on here though cause noway would people go all in on low cards !!! http://www.pokerscout.com/AllReviews.aspx?id=608&pg=3 seems im not the only 1 to think this
    Posted by screwy27

You see threads like that about every site around.

Just like you see threads by people who think the moon is made of cheese.

• edited September 2012
    yada yada yada you think you wont get callers with low cards beating you on other sites, wake up your not gonna get any different anywhere else. Period! Big site - little site you will still lose to suck outs.
  • edited September 2012
    LOL @ your link. Anyone who uses that site and actually believes what people say, in my opinion, are slightly *blank*. Even look at the leading poker site and that only has a rating of 1.9/10. 

Goodbye - p.s even your beloved iPoker has 1.5/10. 
  • edited September 2012
    I love when people blame the face that they're rubbish at poker on the site. it's the game. it'll happen elsewhere. bye
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to thats it for me:
    anyone recomend a better site to play on thanks?
    Posted by screwy27
    A building site !
  • edited September 2012
    If you had a bad night playing at a friends house, would you never play there again?

It really is just part of the game, just accept it or move on to another hobby.

Not only are you a dirty Leeds fan but you`re rubbish at poker!!!!

I recommend a bottle of gin and a Coldplay CD, that should sort it fella!! 
  • edited September 2012
    If you had a bad night playing at a friends house, would you never play there again? It really is just part of the game, just accept it or move on to another hobby. Not only are you a dirty Leeds fan but you`re rubbish at poker!!!! I recommend a bottle of gin and a Coldplay CD, that should sort it fella!! 
    Posted by davelufc
    your only as good as your cards no good going all in with c r a p when someone as higher i prefer to call when i got a hand worth playing not low cards ,gin is cra p coldplay even worse ...and william hill im 80£ up so far not 200£ down like this site
  • edited September 2012
    I see so William Hill is a better site because you've been running better on there? When you start running bad on there (as we all do at some point) will you have to find another new site to play on?
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: thats it for me : Well....Goodbye! Btw your reasoning on bots is totally wrong,as you say "no one would go all in with5/6 so if it was a bot it would be set up not to do such silly things..........bots don't win btw! Gl on William hill.........I've only played there once it was a free roll in the sun and I won.......1800 players and I came 1 st for a plasma telly!......
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    blatant brag with no relevance......
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: thats it for me : your only as good as your cards no good going all in with c r a p when someone as higher i prefer to call when i got a hand worth playing not low cards ,gin is cra p coldplay even worse ...and william hill im 80£ up so far not 200£ down like this site
    Posted by screwy27
    so you never play low cards well thats predictable lol what if you dont get any high cards! what you gonna do then lmao