You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

30pound free bet wat to do? (football)

edited September 2012 in Betting Chat
i got 30pound free bet don't to where to put it was thinkning of lumping it on southamton which will fetch £195 if they win ?

oh i got the 30 from winning the freerol for a premiship team with i got southampon and they scored 4 past villa so i got 5pound for each goal and 10pound for them winning. 

p.s. i just flipped a coin said heads bet on them it tail don't (lands on heads pfffffff)

oh yeh i have to use all the 30pound on one bett.

southampon worth the grambal even eventon are on fire at the moment?

an other game

Comments

• edited September 2012
    depends on if you get the stake back? fair play to predicting a longshot as youll be clearly be guaranteed a nice touch IF they win. as you said everton have started very well. but southampton have done themselves proud against both manchester clubs already and wouldnt be the biggest shock ever, albeit a shock nonetheless. go with your gut!
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to 30pound free bet wat to do? (football):
    i got 30pound free bet don't to where to put it was thinkning of lumping it on southamton which will fetch £195 if they win ? oh i got the 30 from winning the freerol for a premiship team with i got southampon and they scored 4 past villa so i got 5pound for each goal and 10pound for them winning.  p.s. i just flipped a coin said heads bet on them it tail don't (lands on heads pfffffff) oh yeh i have to use all the 30pound on one bett. southampon worth the grambal even eventon are on fire at the moment? an other game
    Posted by D_Legend
    Stick it on a Southampton/Sunderland double tomorrow night. Get paid 4 days before the w/end
  • edited September 2012

have been thinking last couple of weeks it'll be a weird one pricing up rangers v motherwell in the league cup given the formers demise but still one of the 'big 2' in scotland, last year theyd have been 1/3 and motherwell 10/1. now theyre evenly matched pricewise.  even having said that and it was my bet id stick it on MOTHERWELL at anywhere from 6/4 to 19/10 (not sure what sky are laying at, but around this range) and you'd have to think they're the bet of the week.

• edited September 2012

The letter S has done you proud so far!

What about

Sunderland 23/20
    Sothampton 8/11
    Swindon 11/10
    Swansea 11/10

what about 4 trebles @ £7.50 1 Fourfold @ £7.50

3 up should guarantee £50 approx 4 up £330 approx SSSSSimples lol 

• edited September 2012
    arsenal to beat chelsea and europe to win ruder cup double :)
  • edited September 2012
    Boro Sunderland Juve treble !
  • edited September 2012
    WELL TY GUYs for the advise 

I PLACED MY BET IF IT COMES to be true pfffff

i decided i may as well go for broke it a free bet so i'm going to get

well here wat i picked

7 teams to win
    1. Preston v Middlesbrough Middlesbrough @ 6/4
    2. Manchester City v Aston Villa Manchester City @ 1/3
    3. Fiorentina v Juventus |Juventus| @ evens
    4. Chelsea v Wolves Chelsea @ 2/7
    5. Leeds v Everton Everton @ 8/13
    6. Southampton v Sheffield Wednesday Southampton @ 7/10
    7. MK Dons v Sunderland Sunderland @ 5/4 
    get about £1588 so if i win pfff but if i lose oh well only a free bet.

knowing my luck one team will draw. pffff
  • edited September 2012
    good luck, alot of advice to back southampton i actually really fancy Sheff Wed to have a good cup run, semi finals maybe??? just the fact they were 2 down and looking out v oldham in the comp and came back and won, beating fulham, hope for the saints and your sakes adkins sticks with the winning team that stuffed the hapless villa but i doubt he will and good opportunity for dave Jones' men to return to winning ways after a dissappointing 4 defeats on the trot in the league. ive trebled them with west ham and motherwell so if i cant get that up good luck with yours!!! by the way bit risky that you were looking to take on a full strength everton at home on saturday yet youve popped what should resmeble their second string in to your 7 timer against a fiery leeds team at home. has upset written all over it for me but could be wrong!!! didnt risk it in my bet anyways

£10 treble sheff weds 4/1
                   west ham 5/6
                   motherwell 7/4
  • edited September 2012
    ive actually decided to throw leeds in with wednesday and the irons for a wee £5er treble pays just under 230 quid

#underdogbacker!
  • edited September 2012
    Raith Rovers 18/1
    Livingston 7/1
    Queen of south 4/1
    Queens park 11/1
    Hamilton 7/1
    Stenhousemuir 6/1

15 £2 doubles
    20 £1 trebles

Swansea 6/5
    Sunderland 5/4
    Middlesbrough 7/5

£30 treble

£5 on over 2.5 goals in all tonight English league cup games
  • edited September 2012

£5 accum on all 2.5 goals or singles? accum would pay big. like your thinking with the scottish games considering the number of big upsets in the last round.

• edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: 30pound free bet wat to do? (football):
    £5 accum on all 2.5 goals or singles? accum would pay big. like your thinking with the scottish games considering the number of big upsets in the last round.
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    yeah £5 acca, pays just under £750, prices arent anywhere near as good as what they are for league fixtures.  Yeah I fancy an upset or 2 in scottland but they way my luck is all the favs will win.
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: 30pound free bet wat to do? (football):
    In Response to Re: 30pound free bet wat to do? (football) : yeah £5 acca, pays just under £750, prices arent anywhere near as good as what they are for league fixtures.  Yeah I fancy an upset or 2 in scottland but they way my luck is all the favs will win.
    Posted by shuv
    doesnt matter if all the faves win or not its a good idea i think a few especially will be punching above their weight but main hopes would be QOS, Hamilton and Stenhousmuir, all capable of causing some sort of shock in my book. and its nice to see a bet like that rather than all the faves in an accum, i fancy at least one get beat, hope in your case its 2 or 3 (at least!) good luck
  • edited September 2012

nice treble shuv well done

unlucky D with the free bet but as you quite rightly said was worth a rattle to win a nice big touch and didnt cost you anything

• edited September 2012
    In Response to 30pound free bet (Using betting "One time"!!!!) lol:
    WELL TY GUYs for the advise  I PLACED MY BET IF IT COMES to be true pfffff i decided i may as well go for broke it a free bet so i'm going to get well here wat i picked 7 teams to win Preston v Middlesbrough Middlesbrough @ 6/4 Manchester City v Aston Villa Manchester City @ 1/3 Fiorentina v Juventus |Juventus| @ evens Chelsea v Wolves Chelsea @ 2/7 Leeds v Everton Everton @ 8/13 Southampton v Sheffield Wednesday Southampton @ 7/10 MK Dons v Sunderland Sunderland @ 5/4  get about £1588 so if i win pfff but if i lose oh well only a free bet. knowing my luck one team will draw. pffff
    Posted by D_Legend
    V unlucky! but you were right one team did draw! You'll just have to win a team this Saturday and try again next week! Good luck!
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: 30pound free bet (Using betting "One time"!!!!) lol:
    In Response to 30pound free bet (Using betting "One time"!!!!) lol : V unlucky! but you were right one team did draw! You'll just have to win a team this Saturday and try again next week! Good luck!
    Posted by cleansweep
    Does this happen each week ? can anyone enter it ? i have not seen it advertised or any thing.