You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SPT semi final

edited September 2012 in Poker Chat
Have i missed an announcement - Mr B just qualified for the semi only to find its not running til Sunday, does that mean we now have only 2 chances to qualify, instead of nightly?

PS already posted this on spt forum just thought someone here might know the answer 

Comments

• edited September 2012
    Just found it - not happy!!

• edited September 2012
    Hi Amarie,

The weekly semi-final for SPT is just a complete one-off as we try to push the Sunday night £25k Super Roller throughout the week,

Rest assured come Monday, there will once again be nightly semi-finals for the 2 weeks running up to the SPT 6-max event, as well as added value satellites such as 'Super Sats' and 'All-In' sats.

Hopefully this answers your questions :)

Thanks,
    Joe
  • edited September 2012

Morning Amarie.

I hope it turns out OK for you. For better or worse, the change will mean more runners in the Sunday Semi, & so more qualifiers. I hope you are one of them. 

I did mention this yesterday, albeit not very prominently....HERE

• edited September 2012
    Thanks for this Joe and Tikay - i did find the notice but only after i had my little 'strop' (ladies perogative!!)

No matter what, the Rochdale crew (ladies at the very least) will be gracing DTD with our presence that weekend - hope to see you there

Thanks 

Anne
  • edited September 2012

Oh no - is that MOTHER? ;)

Best wishes to Dad, & Aunty. Oh, & the Daughter. She's trouble, that one.

• edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: SPT semi final:
    Oh no - is that MOTHER? ;) Best wishes to Dad, & Aunty. Oh, & the Daughter. She's trouble, that one.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Lol yep its 'the mother' of 'the daughter' and yes im sure she will be tagging along with us

See you soon

'The family'
    x
  • edited September 2012
    Watch it, Kendall!

You can see where I get my troublesome-ness from after stroppy Mother's first post! She's just desperate to qualify to be in with a chance of sitting next to yourself..

I told her not to get too excited though, what's the chance of you still being there after level 1? ;-) x
  • edited September 2012
    Wise words Mr Kendall - I qualified!!! see you in a couple of weeks (no doubt Miss Barrett will tag along sigh)