You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tues Night Live Show with Miss Fowler and Mr Citrone 7pm Live CH 861....... Tans reunited

edited September 2012 in Poker Chat
G'day

Hope you are all well, tonight's live show is not far from your screens, hope you can join us!  I have  finally escaped the dreaded neighbours from hell, and now reside in leafy south west London. Quite leafy at the moment due to the wind and rain! Moving flat it turns out, is almost impossible to do in 1 day!  I thought.. it'll be fine. I can pack, move and clean in 1 day!  Wow...day from absolute hell.  It also turns out I am quite the hoarder.  No1 hoarding thing...magazines..second;DVDs...third: giant mugs!!

Do you have anything you hoard/ collect/acumulate? Is there anything you just could not part with?

Anyway, moving on to the Live Show tonight....
                                                                                                                                                                                                7pm – 8pm – Tonight On Sky Poker - Join us for some Mastercash action. 8pm – 9pm – Ask the Expert  - please get your hand requests, ID numbers from a tv table in for this hour, for one on one analysis of your play by Carlo.  9pm – 10pm - Sky Poker School - Playing out of position in cash 
 10pm – 11pm – Sky Poker Highlights  - checking out your play from tonight! From the 6k Open. 
 11pm – Midnight – Master Cash - more Cash hands from our Tv cash tables.Also tonight Let's have a game of guess the hand!  We will show you a hand play out, and you will guess the 2 cards!  Email in your answers for the competition to:
skyopen@bskyb.com
You can also get in touch tonight on twitter
#skypokertv
Or just drop us a line on here.  And If I miss your post/email  just shout at me.

Looking forward to seeing you later, GL on the tables tonight!  If you can't run good, run amaaaazing..
A xx

Comments

• edited September 2012
    Are the cards Mr Bun the Baker and the rules to bridge?
  • edited September 2012
    U KNOW WHEN U BEEN TANNNNNNN  GOED :) 
  • edited September 2012
    I am a massive hoarder, but am slowly forcing myself more and more to throw things away.

I still had all my Pokemon cards from when I was a kid up until recently, then I finally decided to sell them all on eBay... got a few quid actually.

I still have a tin full of pogs lol. And for some reason, I hoard birthday cards, which really annoys me cos I'm soon to be 26 and now have alot of cards that I really don't want, and yet still seem unable to put in the bin... somehow feels disrepectful to the card giver lol.

And this is slightly hoarding but something I don't think I'll ever get rid of... I still have a NES, SNES, N64, Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum, Gamecube, Wii, PS2 (none of which I play now)... I barely even find time to play my Xbox 360 these days, but every now and then I'll get the old consoles out and give them a go.... amazing how much more fun some of the NES games are in comparison to today's flashy games. 
  • edited September 2012
    Have a great show ann a and carlo 

How did carlo do in london side event in the end ? 

My mum said she had a great time in london and was a pleasure meeting carlo   
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: Tues Night Live Show with Miss Fowler and Mr Citrone 7pm Live CH 861....... Tans reunited:
    Have a great show ann a and carlo  How did carlo do in london side event in the end ?  My mum said she had a great time in london and was a pleasure meeting carlo   
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    a pleasure meeting Carlo!??? Must have been someone else ;)
  • edited September 2012
    The show as not started at the time of typing this but I know this comment will be apt sometime during the show, "stop flirting"
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: Tues Night Live Show with Miss Fowler and Mr Citrone 7pm Live CH 861....... Tans reunited:
    I am a massive hoarder, but am slowly forcing myself more and more to throw things away. I still had all my Pokemon cards from when I was a kid up until recently, then I finally decided to sell them all on eBay... got a few quid actually. I still have a tin full of pogs lol. And for some reason, I hoard birthday cards, which really annoys me cos I'm soon to be 26 and now have alot of cards that I really don't want, and yet still seem unable to put in the bin... somehow feels disrepectful to the card giver lol. And this is slightly hoarding but something I don't think I'll ever get rid of... I still have a NES, SNES, N64, Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum, Gamecube, Wii, PS2 (none of which I play now)... I barely even find time to play my Xbox 360 these days, but every now and then I'll get the old consoles out and give them a go.... amazing how much more fun some of the NES games are in comparison to today's flashy games. 
    Posted by Lambert180
    I am with you on the cards!!  Just don't seem to be able to get rid of them! Why!!!???  I have brought them to the new flat, where they will continue to sit in a box, inside a box, inside a cupboard never being looked at, until I move again probs!!
  • edited September 2012
    I could not part with my pool trophys :) 

they sit nicely on my tv brings back good memories when i was a very good pool player :)
  • edited September 2012
    I collect emotional baggage, instead of moving on with my life I always look backwards longing for those certain people and times to live again. Maybe I should discuss this with my psychotherapist and not with you! :)
  • edited September 2012
    Hi Anna and Carlo...firstly an apology....that missing limerick a couple of weeks ago....blame it on hotmail...did not send....

It was just for you so thought you may like

ANNA'S LIMERICK:
    There was a presenter in Notts
    Who affected them all with the hots.
    She flitted in and out
    With a "lamp holder!" shout
    Until they all ran away with their pots

Note. Pots as in pint or chip.....

Have a great show....i'm off to Jamaica for two weeks soon with my camera and lenses so hoping to catch some nice sunsets, play golf and do a PADI diving couse....BLISS EH? Ask Carlo what the best tanning cream is?

PS Couldn't throw away photos of my family....just too many memories....
  • edited September 2012
    Hello all.

I used to buy the Cd's Now thats what i call music 50 ect, think i have about 15 lol DOnt have a clue why i did though, Only ever 2 or 3 good songs on it. But for some reason i had to get it each year and cant get rid of them..... not that they will be worth any thing in years tocome :D 
  • edited September 2012
    Thanks for your input to the show so far, keep em coming plus hand ids...

X
  • edited September 2012
    567001441  From an action table.  I'm the worst cash player in the world and this shows why you shouldn't play out of position.  Feel free to critisize my play as much as possible
  • edited September 2012
    glad i folded q 9 in the big blind as piano player had kk on a k 99 flop :)
  • edited September 2012
    Her name is angela was sat next to carlo cant miss her red hair lol
    a right combo u 2 mum with red hair and u with the tan :)
  • edited September 2012
    Hi Anna & Carlo.

Am glad you have managed to show Carlo what a real, not fake tan looks like :-)

The reason for the post isn't to say that I hoard anything however my partner who was a size 18 & is now a size 12 still keeps the clothes. And no way will she ever be that size again!!!!

Also can you give another shout out for the Forum Afternoon League £2.20 @2:20 which runs every day. We had a field of 60 players today which is great so thanks to all that played.

Also as a bit of a thinly veiled brag i agree with Carlo about the buzz from winning as I managed to take it down today.

Have a great programme guys 

Mike

• edited September 2012
    Hi Anna and Carlo,i dont hoard anything,i cant wait to get rid of junk from cluttering up my house.So far the standard of play tonight at the lower stakes tables has been superb.

Carlo i know you missed the fullhouse on the turn with one of the earlier hands,we have all misread the board at one time for sure,although i dont think Rich Orford the king of the hand predictions would make that mistake.
  • edited September 2012
    Just sending my contragulation to Carlo for taking down the 500quid NLH at GUKPT LONDON.

And he gets to glow on the T.V with the one and only Anna
    Hose that man down
    Hope the rungood continues Carlo.

Nigel
  • edited September 2012

hi anna, carlo,

carlo, your bed that is 7 ft wide…. is it 5 ft long too?

have a good show

rob

• edited September 2012

I'm going to puguess that WICKOLFC has a 10 and a J do we need to give sets? if so ill say diamonds

• edited September 2012
    I'm going to puguess that WICKOLFC has a 10 and a J do we need to give sets? if so ill say diamonds
    Posted by RLT16
    Hi RLT.

The competition is entry via email only - the email address is skyopen@bskyb.com
  • edited September 2012
    Hand Review Request

Throwing Aces!!

Hand ID 566569554 from Saturday's £10K Bounty Hunter.

Please could Carlo let me know if I played this hand well. I have been having trouble playing aces, especially after being busted out at SPT Nottingham with Aces.

Oxbowler

Ken Iredale
  • edited September 2012
    My quess for the mystery hand is Q 9 Clubs

Oxbowler
  • edited September 2012
    You tell him Anna
  • edited September 2012
    greetings to the tantastic twosome. the tan looks much better on Anna, though of course Anna will always look better than Carlo! lol!
    i am a terrible hoarder of sci-fi dvd's, i've got some great ones and some absolutely dire ones but just can't get rid of them - just love my sci-fi.
    have a brilliant show.
    laurie/ lozgo
  • edited September 2012
    Hi peeps. Well done Carlo on that pool win. I was told, many years ago, that American pool tables have slightly bigger pockets than Brit ones, plus many Brits have an advantage because they often play snooker. Don't know if these are definite but might explain why so many Brits do well at the American game. Maybe someone can confirm. (Or shoot me down in flames, of course.)
  • edited September 2012
    I tell you the one thing I could get rid of is our dog as it has just decided to chew my chest of drawers to say I am not happy is an understatement it not a Rottweiler or a Staffie which you expect to chew things it’s a Shih Tzu think I may make it in to one slipper if it does it again 
  • edited September 2012
    Hi anna and carlo can u show this hand please 

from the mini open 567681778    small blind v big blind is this a good spot to empty the clip bet on each street may i say was a very good call on the river well played sir 
  • edited September 2012
    Hi Anna and Carlo...firstly an apology....that missing limerick a couple of weeks ago....blame it on hotmail...did not send.... It was just for you so thought you may like ANNA'S LIMERICK: There was a presenter in Notts Who affected them all with the hots. She flitted in and out With a "lamp holder!" shout Until they all ran away with their pots Note. Pots as in pint or chip.....  Have a great show....i'm off to Jamaica for two weeks soon with my camera and lenses so hoping to catch some nice sunsets, play golf and do a PADI diving couse....BLISS EH? Ask Carlo what the best tanning cream is? PS Couldn't throw away photos of my family....just too many memories....
    Posted by profman15
    Have a wonderful time :) x
  • edited September 2012
    Does Carol use Steve Whatley zhuzh from QVC lol