You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

disconnection

edited September 2012 in Poker Chat
Firstly...i m an avid fan of sky poker....having left and played the rest....there is no alternative for me...and now that my game has improved enough to cash loads of times and even win a few bh's sit&gos etc.....i feel good about the site....but this new...new to me at any rate...disconnection problem is really spoiling my mojo....its costing me loads of chips at the tables (that's if i do manage to reconnect) it's cost me position...momentum and last but not least...cold hard cash....and thats on a tight enough budget....last week in ninth £11 bounty hunter...disconnected with pocket aces...(rarely a winner granted..lol..but its not the point)....lost 20,000chips by the time i got relaunched....last night playing well the £3.30 mini....discnnected after two + hrs of solid patient playing...sitting on 16000 chips....was told on chat that table would be relaunched at same point that connection was lost.....wrong.....relaunched when i had 2000 chips left in 1000chip blinds....cashed in this one too...but had lost all chance of final tabling....entered £11 sit&go 2 nights ago....disconnected before first hand....was reconnected to this one eventually.....but when your playing poker it's mindset....once you've lost that...the impetous is gone...and your chips quickly follow.....you may think the problem lies with my software....but i can assure you it doesnt....i have a big family...and as a result there is at least 2 usually 3 computors on at the same time.....i've noticed when i get disconnected from sky......they dont get disconnected from whatever site there on...i was told last night on sky chat that the problem was with their server....there is never any attempt from sky to take responsibility or to recompense people who work hard for their money...and if like me have big families....cant afford to flush money away for absolutely nothing....not even the decency to enrol you in a similar tournament.....sky is the only site that i ever get disconnected from....therefore the problem does not lie with the customers.....now i dont know wether i should buy into anymore poker games....i have absolutely no problem accepting losing.. thats poker.....but the disconnection is just so frustrating....and people really cant be recompensed for how they are doing in a game.....do I need to change sites??????

Comments