You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Let me guess variance..just dust yourself off and move etc etc..

b123n Small blind   £0.20 £0.20 £30.69
THESWISS Big blind   £0.40 £0.60 £39.60
  Your hole cards

cassi1990 Fold        
mrdavies Raise   £1.20 £1.80 £19.40
b123n Fold        
THESWISS Call   £0.80 £2.60 £38.80
Flop

• J
  • Q
  • K

THESWISS Check        
mrdavies Bet   £1.95 £4.55 £17.45
THESWISS Raise   £6.00 £10.55 £32.80
mrdavies All-in   £17.45 £28.00 £0.00
THESWISS Call   £13.40 £41.40 £19.40
THESWISS Show
  • K

mrdavies Show

Turn

River

THESWISS Win Flush to the Queen £39.60   £59.00

Comments

• edited September 2012
    Yes pretty much lol.

It's not exactly the dryest board in the world, so when you get it all in on the flop, it's very likely he's gonna have the higher straight, the same straight (for a split), 2pairs, sets, and flush draws. So you're gonna be splitting, already beat, or dodging FH outs and clubs outs, so this will happen.
  • edited September 2012
    lol, have you looked at the post? He had K10! No sets,no higher straight he was about 8% on turn. So don't really agree with anything youve said.

Think its poor play, i flopped straight he is the one who should be thinking he is behind becasue of his hand and how I played it.
  • edited September 2012
    He had top pair, open ended straight draw and back door flush/straight flush draw.
    Once he has raised and you jammed he has £13 to call for a pot of £28 so he calls because even if he is behind he would think he had outs to win the pot. Remember he does not know you have straight you could do this with set , 2 pair , or even a big Draw.
  • edited September 2012
    your sat half stacked, of course he gets it in on the flop
  • edited September 2012
    yea i think you should look at your post again! you played it poorly id be worried about the higher st8 and flush draw not only that but you bet weak on the flop! your option was bet bigger post flop or jam it in on the flop or check it then jam the turn if a safe card, which there wasnt so..... was horrid board really and a difficult one to play but you cant complain about how the guy played it.
  • edited September 2012

hes about 28% on turn and anyway money went in on flop

• edited September 2012

hand played its self thats poker! next