You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Rinse, repeat.....

edited September 2012 in Poker Chat

The £4000 Guaranteeed £55 Buy-in 9pm Bounty Hunter last night attracted a whopping 122 runners, & a £6,100 Prize Pool, so it will be repeated TONIGHT.

9pm.

There are oodles of Satelites to this, of varying shapes & sizes, £2.60, £3, £4.80 & £12.

Do you think it will get more or less tonight?

Over or under?

Comments

• edited September 2012
    Seen as youve drawn more attention to it by this thread im going to say......OVER.
  • edited September 2012
    I will predict Under, as there is live footy on tonight.
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: Rinse, repeat.....:
    I will predict Under, as there is live footy on tonight.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    There was Live footy on last night, Trev.

Leeds 2 - Everton 1.

For the geeks, very unusually, there was not a single corner until just before half-time, but there were eight in the second half.

And everyone cheerred & clapped this lovely chap, too. Ish.

• edited September 2012
    I'd go for under. AND if ARSENAL vs coventry tonight creates 4 or more goals I might even play it if it runs tomorrow too.
  • edited September 2012
    Bounty hunters are great for making proftit with out winning as the Queen of Hearts would say OFFFFFF WITH THERE HEADS :)
  • edited September 2012
    No after school activities for daughter today. I am so in that semi.

• edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: Rinse, repeat..... : There was Live footy on last night, Trev. Leeds 2 - Everton 1.   For the geeks, very unusually, there was not a single corner until just before half-time, but there were eight in the second half.   And everyone cheerred & clapped this lovely chap, too. Ish.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    errrrrr - Leeds v Everton?

I think the ManU game may have a little more pull than that one lol.

Just as well Sky Sports arn't showing the Baggies Game Tonight though, otherwise I think there may have been an overlay :)

The question really should be: Can the Baggies make it 2 from 2 Tonight against the pool.

I think Rich will have the answer to that one. (COME ON THE BAGGIES!!!!)
  • edited September 2012
    just satalited into 4k BH tonight :) so im in and only 7 runners so far so not sure if it will make over last one
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: Rinse, repeat..... : errrrrr - Leeds v Everton? I think the ManU game may have a little more pull than that one lol. Just as well Sky Sports arn't showing the Baggies Game Tonight though, otherwise I think there may have been an overlay :)The question really should be: Can the Baggies make it 2 from 2 Tonight against the pool. I think Rich will have the answer to that one. (COME ON THE BAGGIES!!!!)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    hmmm.....apparently not..........ynwa
  • edited September 2012

This got 102 runners, so the UNDERS had it!

It did whop the Guarantee by 25% though, and was a big prize pool for us on a Wednesday evening.

More of these Tourneys will run as & when the wind blows in the right direction, & the lights are green......