You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Conspiracy films and programmes

edited October 2012 in Area 51
Can anyone reccomend any ?

Seen quite a lot on youtube but theres so much out there now - can someone reccomend some good ones i maybe havn,t seen .

Anything from 9/11 - Bilderbergs - Al-Qaede -MI5/6 -  Arms/Oil/Financial Industry - New World Order etc etc

Not really into alien consiracys tho

If interested got a few vids on facebook page and got a cpl more good ones to add soon

Comments

• edited September 2012
    i have seen loads and thought i saved them as favorites but not sure how to get them up! ill have another look and put some more here.
  • edited September 2012
    Those familiar with 'Loose Change' may also like THIS one
  • edited September 2012

Mena airport scandal [u-tube]     also highly recommend www.sott.net. (sign of the times)
  • edited September 2012
    go on youtube and type in zeitgeist - world trade centre and watch all 4 parts. F the government innit. 
  • edited September 2012
    Also if you wanna see Piers Morgan get owned in one of his chatshows about 9/11. wars etc type in 'this is why jesse ventura isnt allowed on live tv' .. Conspiracy? I think not. Fact? I thinkso.
  • edited September 2012
    conspiracy films and programmes - now you are talking my language!

Unfortunately, the modern post 9/11 era is a little bereft of quality conspiracy movies and television, but i can give you a few more classic options

from tv
    Red Riding Trilogy - 70s policing in yorkshire mixing actual events (Yorkshire Ripper and Stefan Kisko conspiracy) with fiction. Made in the 90s its cast list looks better and better over time. Starring Sean Bean, Andrew Garfield (new Spiderman), Rebecca Hall (The Prestige), Paddy Considene (Dead Mans shoes, Bourne), Sean Harris (The Borgias), David Morrisey (The walking dead), Mark Addy (game of Thrones) Peter mullen, Warren Clarke and a host of minor great british character actors. I can't recommend this series too highly, somach churning, complicated with a breathtaking audacity, that like the godfather improves with every viewing. Must See.

A Very British Coup - Tv series from 1988 when Thatcherism seemed an immovable object and the left dreamed of the circumstnces it might take power. Ray McNally and a very young Keith Allen. "Do i scare you so much? Me, a steelworkers son from sheffield?"

Movies
    The Manchurian Candidate - the original not the appalling remake. Best reveal ever when we see who ultimately says "Why don't you play a little solitaire" Hard to believe it was made BEFORE the Kennedy assasination.

The Parrallax View - Warren Beatty in this perhaps a little dated now attempt to understand the assassinations of the sixties and all those inevitable post incident whitewashed commissions.

Let me know how you get on!
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: Conspiracy films and programmes:
    Also if you wanna see Piers Morgan get owned in one of his chatshows about 9/11. wars etc type in 'this is why jesse ventura isnt allowed on live tv' .. Conspiracy? I think not. Fact? I thinkso.
    Posted by percival09
    not a big fan of this interview jessy is a conspireory theorist and the subjucts discussed are more than likely true but he dosnt deal with the interview very well imo. And kinda makes it look like he dosnt know much about it. he dosnt give peirs good answers which is a shame. If you do your research the truth is out there with hard facts. Dont watch this if you wanna know the truth its all wishy washy and jessy does a bad job of proving it.
  • edited September 2012
    he gives piers great answers. He's actually researched 9/11 for years. Piers couldn't answer any of his questions because he believes a false theory which doesnt make sense at all.
  • edited September 2012
    he gives piers great answers. He's actually researched 9/11 for years. Piers couldn't answer any of his questions because he believes a false theory which doesnt make sense at all.
    Posted by percival09
    I m not bothered watchin video

so a) what false theory does the most annoying gunners fan believe?
     b) what does jesse ventura think
  • edited September 2012
    ok, on 9/11..

piers is basically just agreeing with the government theory that 19 islamic terrorists from afghanistan stole planes and managed to defeat americas multi billionaire air defensive system. Also, if you watch the building collapsing, scientists have gone on record it's impossible for a building like any of the ones that fell to collapse due to a single plane flying into it - also, if you look at the video the centre of each building caves in first which clearly indication explosives in the buildings, presumably planted by the us government giving them a brilliant excuse to go to war for Oil, lithium (which is used for every  mobile phone, comptuer, soon to be electric cars etc) and funnily enough, a multi billion amount of lithium has been discovered in Afhanistan. What a surprise? So why are really in afghanistan??????????????????????????????? Hehe

Also, World Trade Centre 7 didnt even get hit by a plane YET it still collapsed in free fall speed like the other buildings. The government say it was due to fire, scientists have again gone on record saying it's impossible for a huge steel sky scraper like WTC7 to collapse due to fire alone. IMPOSSIBLE. The government don't answer these questions, ever. There's so much more I could say. I hate typing tho. 

Basically, I'd happily put my life on the line saying that 9/11 was done by the us government, or at least it was agreed to take place by them ... ofc if I'm wrong I die, but I'm certain.

Sure, if they can give a theory and give evidence for it then ok, but they havent given one bit of evidence, they havent answered thousands of questions about it, G.Bush and some other guy didnt swear on oath when they went into an interview with the 9/11 committee and said it couldn't be broadcased on TV.

Also, eye witnesses have all said they heard a huge explosion inside the buildings before they even collapsed, again suggesting planted explosions. i could still go on...

ALSO, the government HAVE DROPPED ALL PURSUITS OF THESE SO CALLED TERRORISTS. SO WAIT, THEY KILL THOUSANDS OF PPL AND THEYVE 'STOPPED' SEARCHING FOR THEM ALREADY? bs. I could still go on... hands srsly tired nw.
  • edited September 2012
    But obv ppl just believe what mainstream media and the government tell them and then say it's bs that the us government did it. RESEARCH IT FIRST AND SEE WHAT U FIND. If you want abetter explanation watch the 4 zeitgeist videos of world trade centres on youtube. youll enjoy them - comes to around 30-40 mins total
  • edited September 2012
    Dazler you may not believe he did a good job but he certainly gave a much more convincing view than Piers'. I already believed what I do before that interview - but it made me feel warm inside that the MESSAGE IS SPREADING. It's like we're just accepting what the government is doing to us and we don't ******* have to!!!! Ppl are too set in their ways. Too happy with their cr ap py reality tv programmes eating processed ****waiting to die. Even search up the stuff they allow to put in our food! Our vegetables, our meat, our fruit, EVERYTHING. R I D I C U L O U S.
  • edited September 2012
    ok, on 9/11.. piers is basically just agreeing with the government theory that 19 islamic terrorists from afghanistan stole planes and managed to defeat americas multi billionaire air defensive system. Also, if you watch the building collapsing, scientists have gone on record it's impossible for a building like any of the ones that fell to collapse due to a single plane flying into it - also, if you look at the video the centre of each building caves in first which clearly indication explosives in the buildings, presumably planted by the us government giving them a brilliant excuse to go to war for Oil, lithium (which is used for every  mobile phone, comptuer, soon to be electric cars etc) and funnily enough, a multi billion amount of lithium has been discovered in Afhanistan. What a surprise? So why are really in afghanistan??????????????????????????????? Hehe Also, World Trade Centre 7 didnt even get hit by a plane YET it still collapsed in free fall speed like the other buildings. The government say it was due to fire, scientists have again gone on record saying it's impossible for a huge steel sky scraper like WTC7 to collapse due to fire alone. IMPOSSIBLE. The government don't answer these questions, ever. There's so much more I could say. I hate typing tho.  Basically, I'd happily put my life on the line saying that 9/11 was done by the us government, or at least it was agreed to take place by them ... ofc if I'm wrong I die, but I'm certain. Sure, if they can give a theory and give evidence for it then ok, but they havent given one bit of evidence, they havent answered thousands of questions about it, G.Bush and some other guy didnt swear on oath when they went into an interview with the 9/11 committee and said it couldn't be broadcased on TV. Also, eye witnesses have all said they heard a huge explosion inside the buildings before they even collapsed, again suggesting planted explosions. i could still go on... ALSO, the government HAVE DROPPED ALL PURSUITS OF THESE SO CALLED TERRORISTS. SO WAIT, THEY KILL THOUSANDS OF PPL AND THEYVE 'STOPPED' SEARCHING FOR THEM ALREADY? bs. I could still go on... hands srsly tired nw.
    Posted by percival09
    At the same time BBC news reporting " confirmed reports " that the building had already gone down despite it being stood there in the background - And then the live feed goes down.

You,ve also gotta look at who benefits from 9/11.

The latest programme i have seen goes into a lot more detail about the Isrealis arrested on the day in the white vans full of explosives and setting up filming before it happened. Most of them had tickets out of the country the next day. This is all fact and proved anyway in the police reports

The US Goverment has since asked ppl to stop questioning it as it upsets the families, yet over 80% of the families want another investigation into it. The last investigation was underfunded and full of flaws _ i could also also go on, but its all there if you look

Thx for some really interesting stuff on this thread from the othet posters. I,ll get through all of it in time - cheers

Paul
  • edited September 2012
    No t sure there isn't some serious levelling going on itt, if so wp

Watched zeitgeist. Cuts some holes in official story, not so coherent in explaining what actually happened, also seems very unbalanced. If what they say is true some of it seems over elaborate. Tough to keep so many people quiet for so long, though I think the saying " the bigger the lie the more likely you are to get away with it" has some truth in it 

My main question is, who in bilderberg sanctioned this?
  • edited September 2012
    All these conpiracy docs are great to watch but you must remember the programme makers are obv biased to the point they are trying to make. It is easy to make a programme with all the points that support your theory but leave out all the facts that dont.
    A great example of this is Micheal Moore ,some of his docs have been great but others are so biased to his political ideas that its embarassing.
    I recently watched a programme about conspiracy theorist who believed the moon landing was all fake and they showed many great points as to why it was not real.
    Then a few days later a programme came on to prove every single point that the conspiracy theorists showed was false.
    So if you have the sort of mind that does question the authoraties or what someone tells you is fact ( which is never a bad thing) then you should also question these films/documentries because they are made for a reason aswell.
  • edited September 2012
    ok, on 9/11.. piers is basically just agreeing with the government theory that 19 islamic terrorists from afghanistan stole planes and managed to defeat americas multi billionaire air defensive system. Also, if you watch the building collapsing, scientists have gone on record it's impossible for a building like any of the ones that fell to collapse due to a single plane flying into it - also, if you look at the video the centre of each building caves in first which clearly indication explosives in the buildings, presumably planted by the us government giving them a brilliant excuse to go to war for Oil, lithium (which is used for every  mobile phone, comptuer, soon to be electric cars etc) and funnily enough, a multi billion amount of lithium has been discovered in Afhanistan. What a surprise? So why are really in afghanistan??????????????????????????????? Hehe Also, World Trade Centre 7 didnt even get hit by a plane YET it still collapsed in free fall speed like the other buildings. The government say it was due to fire, scientists have again gone on record saying it's impossible for a huge steel sky scraper like WTC7 to collapse due to fire alone. IMPOSSIBLE. The government don't answer these questions, ever. There's so much more I could say. I hate typing tho.  Basically, I'd happily put my life on the line saying that 9/11 was done by the us government, or at least it was agreed to take place by them ... ofc if I'm wrong I die, but I'm certain. Sure, if they can give a theory and give evidence for it then ok, but they havent given one bit of evidence, they havent answered thousands of questions about it, G.Bush and some other guy didnt swear on oath when they went into an interview with the 9/11 committee and said it couldn't be broadcased on TV. Also, eye witnesses have all said they heard a huge explosion inside the buildings before they even collapsed, again suggesting planted explosions. i could still go on... ALSO, the government HAVE DROPPED ALL PURSUITS OF THESE SO CALLED TERRORISTS. SO WAIT, THEY KILL THOUSANDS OF PPL AND THEYVE 'STOPPED' SEARCHING FOR THEM ALREADY? bs. I could still go on... hands srsly tired nw.
    Posted by percival09
    This bit I have enlarged is exactly what I am talking about. You may have seen a programme with an engineer say this when there are many more programmes and many more and notable engineers who say it can happen and explain the whole workings of it. The Horizon documentry is a great one to watch.
    As a conspiracy theorist you should not believe everything you are told.
  • edited September 2012
    I've just watched 1-4 Z's. wow. 

R they saying that the planes didn't actually fly into the towers? As there were no remains found.

I don't understand. I get the rest, about the explosions etc, but planes definitely hit the towers....?????

Fill in the gaps plz Perci.
  • edited September 2012
    Ofc I don't believe all I am given from the internet as I do understand their vids are biased towards their point of view too, but after hearing many different theories, including the governments and their lack of evidence, it's just so clear to me. I'll reply to others soon - my head hurtzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • edited September 2012
    Dazler you may not believe he did a good job but he certainly gave a much more convincing view than Piers'. I already believed what I do before that interview - but it made me feel warm inside that the MESSAGE IS SPREADING. It's like we're just accepting what the government is doing to us and we don't ******* have to!!!! Ppl are too set in their ways. Too happy with their cr ap py reality tv programmes eating processed ****waiting to die. Even search up the stuff they allow to put in our food! Our vegetables, our meat, our fruit, EVERYTHING. R I D I C U L O U S.
    Posted by percival09
    My point is with that interview is peirs actualy seemed to take control of it and anyone watchin that dosnt believe in whats happening are gonna still be blind to it as it kinda made him not come up with any proof or evidence he just kept saying 'arnt there' 'isnt there' why not this isnt anough to turn the main stream. Ive watched his conspeory theory shows and to me there all a bit SHOWY which is what hes famous for. I got respect for him spreading the word and doing what he does but to me there are better things out there to watch and learn from. Americans love that kind of thing i suppose so it might appeal to them.

On the 911 thing building 7 and the fact that came down in exactly the same way as the twin towers even though it only had a couple of small fires and the fire brigade were told not to even bother with it was what swayed me to question a lot more. Also the quibs you see the small little explosions you see going off below the fall line as you see in demolitions was very strange also. No building on record has ever fell that way through heat and fire. And the media has never shown building 7 fall (very strange indeed) considering it was a few blocks away and no plane had hit it! And why has there never been any footage of the plane that hit the pentagon one of the most security safe compounds on the planet surely security footage would have something there must be a ton of cctv around the pentagon! there is actualy a good documentary on the pentagon part and a lot of the witnesses prove the story dosnt add up.
  • edited September 2012
    So are we saying that planet Earth is rigged aswell as poker?

• edited September 2012
    Agreed Dazler... 

You only need this one piece of information really to officially PROVE that the governments theory is incorrect: World Trade Centre 7 collapsed at free fall speed apparently due to fire alone. Scientists have said this is impossible. Even look at buildings that are brought down on purpose through planted explosives and they fall EXACTLY the same as each of those building on 9/11. The truth may hurt but imo it's definitely the truth. 

I love the one about the BBC reporter too. I mean, that just puts the icing on the cake. Awesome.
  • edited October 2012
    Paul Is Dead - is always an interesting one

But my favourite is michael Jackson is still alive

type in his funeral on youtube, its fascinating

and type micheal jackson is dave dave!
  • edited October 2012
    Just watched some speeches from Robert Welch after a message from booboo. These go back from as early as 1958 warning of a New World Order.

Also mentions the Illuminati, which i,ve heard about but never really looked into as i found some of the stuff i,d heard a bit far fetched, but may take look and make up my own mind. As Perciaval said in  previous post his head hurtzzzz. Thats another reason i,ve not really looked into the Illuminati as once you get into these films/programmes you can spend all night watching them as there is so much info on them now esp. since youtube arrived

I did watch an interestring film last night called "THRIVE" (youtube) which made some good points about free energy and the lack of research into it, which as usual lead back to the big companys and usual suspects who would go out of business if we were ever to acheive it

Ps -Anyone else have any views on the Illuminati? or any good programmes /films which would enlighten me on this subject
  • edited October 2012
    Had to highlight this site as alreday posted by booboo if anyone missed it

I,ve been reading it daily and its regularyly updated with whats going on in the world today and questions a lot of what the mainstream media are putting out

As i rarely watch the mainstream News Channels apart from "Russia Today" this site is a fascinating read.

www.sott.net (Sign of the times)

Ps - Some of the films on here can take a few hours to watch and can be quite time consuming. You can browse this site whether you,ve got 5 minutes or 5 hours to spare
  • edited October 2012
    Just watched some speeches from Robert Welch after a message from booboo. These go back from as early as 1958 warning of a New World Order. Also mentions the Illuminati, which i,ve heard about but never really looked into as i found some of the stuff i,d heard a bit far fetched, but may take look and make up my own mind. As Perciaval said in  previous post his head hurtzzzz. Thats another reason i,ve not really looked into the Illuminati as once you get into these films/programmes you can spend all night watching them as there is so much info on them now esp. since youtube arrived I did watch an interestring film last night called "THRIVE" (youtube) which made some good points about free energy and the lack of research into it, which as usual lead back to the big companys and usual suspects who would go out of business if we were ever to acheive it Ps -Anyone else have any views on the Illuminati? or any good programmes /films which would enlighten me on this subject
    Posted by MP33
    NWO or illuminati same thing if you look into it its very interesting and where all this powere stems from, free masonary is where it started and it is real. Look up Skull and bones society and the bush family they are both members of it, if you have a president of the most powerfull country in the world involved in secret societys which he is then what does that say about the people that lead us. Free masonary is very confusing to some and a lot that are members are just your general harmless joe bloggs but the higher up you go the more scary it gets. Look at the american dollar bill with the piramid and the all seeing eye wtf is it there for look it up and you will see. Check out where the illuminati/free masons/nwo/nights templer stem from.  Some great documentories on it. If you check out your area for freemasonry too you will find out some interesting things, i checked on it in bristol and who are members ect and didnt even know it existed right in the center of town. They have a plan and if everyone shows them for who they are they will fail. Theres more of us than them.
  • edited October 2012
    Ah i seen loads of these years ago. Some very good, some blantantly well erm yeah.... 

I'll see if i can find some. 
  • edited October 2012
     Do any one know why they have a surname ?