You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Long Live The Forum

edited September 2012 in Poker Chat
I was thinking about it today, and just wanted to say that I think the Sky Forum is nothing short of brilliant.

I dread to think how boring by comparison my poker playing life would be if I'd never come across this forum. Grinding away each day, never knowing or talking to anyone on the site, never being involved in the fun competitions and banter that ensues.

I am easily 10 times the player I was a few years ago before I started posting on here regular (cue of the comments of 'how BAD were you a few years ago!!'). This is partly down to experience and playing more, but I'd say an enormous amount of it has come from the massive amount of free help people offer in the clinic day in day out, all the great help and analysis given on 861 (I still call it 865), and the mates I have met on here and now talk to outside of Sky.

I literally can't even remember what it was like playing online poker before I came here but I imagine it was no where near as fun or educational as it is now.

I know alot of sites have had to close forums in the past, and there has been mentions of it on here, but I hope this forum never closes because I love it :)

Paul

Comments