You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

HIDDINK FOR POOL

edited November 2009 in The Shed
its time 2 get rid of the dead wood at anfield thats most of the players and staff and hiddink is the only man on earth that could sort that shower out im not a liverpool supporter i just want 2 see them doin better than man utd am i the only 1

Comments

• edited November 2009
    I'm a Liverpool fan & i agree, we're going nowhere fast. We must be the only team that's bought a Brazilian with no class, no killer pass & no dribbling skills, Lucas. For the amount we spent on him we could have got Krancjar & Tuncay.  Rafa is the Spanish version of Gerard Hula-hoop(Houllier). We should bring someone in now so they can get settled, write this season off & start again.
  • edited November 2009
    i want to see every team doing better then man utd
  • edited November 2009
    Bring Back Kevin Keegan....or Kenny Dalglish.........lol

Nah they seriously do need a new manager but most of all they need a decent forward .....the worlds best striker cant play all the time and they will struggle to score goals
  • edited November 2009
    definately time for a change. been there too long and seems unable to take them up to the next level. instead they seem to be going backwards.  Hiddink would be a superb choice. You could always go for George Burley , he is looking for a job. lol

as is think they will struggle to get top 4 this year.
  • edited November 2009
    i'd love to see Liverpool lose every game, except when they play manyooo. I'd like manyoooooo to lose every game, but then i'm a Leeds fan lol.

Back to your point, Rafa has gone as far as he can take them and should be replaced. Hiddink seems to be the best available, but would the Abramavitch connection get in the way of any possible deal?
  • edited November 2009
    Liverpool will be in the same place as Newcastle soon.

Fergie rules
  • edited November 2009
    I hear this every year from u moaning minnies lol, listen you lot, you aint gonna win the premiership for a long long time, you may just have a win in the FA cup because the other sides field weakened teams lol. It used to be the top four, now its time to say the top 3 and one other, and the one other aint the pool lol. Saying that, if you cant beat that bunch of part time firemen team your playing 2nite, you should re name yourselves deadpool lool hahahahahahahahahahaha (please reply nicely - thankyou lol)
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: HIDDINK FOR POOL:
    Liverpool will be in the same place as Newcastle soon. Fergie rules
    Posted by Torryladd
    Sounds like either a Man U fan talking or a Dandy Don?

I agree Fergie rules. Fergie's red barmy army.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: HIDDINK FOR POOL:
    I'm a Liverpool fan & i agree, we're going nowhere fast. We must be the only team that's bought a Brazilian with no class, no killer pass & no dribbling skills, Lucas. For the amount we spent on him we could have got Krancjar & Tuncay.  Rafa is the Spanish version of Gerard Hula-hoop(Houllier). We should bring someone in now so they can get settled, write this season off & start again.
    Posted by Quagmire72
    Your slagging off Gerard Houllier but Liverpool won a lot of trophies when he was in charge.

FA cup 2001
    League cup 2001 2003
    UEFA cup 2001
    European Super cup 2001

He left in may 2004 and a year later the team he put together with the exception of Alonso won the champions league.

How many trophies would someone have to win before you would consider them successful? 
  • edited November 2009
    My mistake achill, I meant in terms of winning the League. I never said they weren't successful. For the past decade we've been setup to counter-attack & stifle, great tactics for cup games but not offensive enough to really show intent in the league when teams park the bus.
  • edited November 2009
    Yes that's true. Definitely cost you last season, all those draws against the lesser sides.

Liverpool are a bit strapped for cash right now, don't really think they could afford to pay off Benitez as he's just signed a new five year contract.

New manager come's in, wants a transfer kitty, his own backroom staff all costs money that Liverpool don't have.

Your best bet might be to sell Torres and hope Benitez walks, he's made the threat.