You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sunday Night Big One..25kRoller live with Fowler, Citrone and special guest! 7pm ***official show th

edited October 2012 in Poker Chat
Hello!

It's Sunday night, tournament night here on SkyPoker.  The monthly 25k Super Roller has arrived, and we are covering all the action. (25k final table to be shown on Tues show)  I hope you have got your seat already, if not head to the lobby ASAP!

here are the deets

8pm kick off (90 mins late reg)
£100 + £10 buyin
10000 starting chips
15 mins blinds

Throughout the tournament tonight, we would love hand IDs, so do send them in to us.

Tonight, the question I am putting to you, and there will be a prize tonight for best contribution...

What has been your biggest bluff in poker or life??  Ever blagged a job interview, told a small white lie to get what you wanted, won a tournament based on a bluff?
Ever seen straight through a bluff at the poker table? Best bluff you've seen get through. Worst bluff!?

12k Bounty Hunter seat for the winner!
Closes at 11.45pm

Citrone will be joining me once again tonight, and we are also going to be joined by another lady tonight. Lucky Carlo;)  Ellie Biessek-Piechota, with a surname I have been practicing all morning (but will obvs still say wrong) will be live in the studio and would love to hear from you.  She is a sponsered poker player who is also a maths teacher. So a very bright lady! Any questions for Ellie, please do get them in.

Skyopen@bskyb.com
#skypokertv

Get in touch,

look forward to following the Roller, the very best of luck to all of you who run in it!

A xx

Comments