You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

King challenge!

edited October 2012 in Poker Chat
Okay cut story short!

I usually play 3/4 tables NL 50 but im not gunna go anywhere near the top of leaderbord by only playing that many tables,
Im pretty sure regs from 100nl and even 200nl will add 50nl to there game also.

So ive been playing 10tables at nl4!! and it is very very depressing!!

In just under 2 hours ive earned the best part of 50 points lol! so for anyone who is goin for the lower limit challenge well theres gnna have to be alot of hours put in for sure!

So im gunan add nl10 and 20nl eventually to the task reason i havent atm not used to playing this many tables

Good luck guys!

Comments

• edited October 2012
    i think 10nl and 20 nl if u put the hrs in could see u in the top 20 gl with ya challenge kidwiz im gonna start 2moro playing 10 nl 4 - 6 tables upto 8 hrs a day if i can fit it in 
  • edited October 2012
    The challenge is broke up into the 3 seperate leagues, so the 50nl points won't count towards the higher one.  So in order to make a serious go for the middle league, they would have to play tonnes of tables of 50nl ontop of their usual 100/200/300 ones.  

Can see a couple of sickos going for it but it def won't become some kind of reg fest at 50

It is a great way of learning more tables at 4nl tho so if you feel comfortable then its an excellent way to then moved back upto 50nl with a new skillset.

• edited October 2012
    Nice one donk gl with that and thx!

Yea im gunna add few of them later on get more points that way also:)

To  be honest tho donk i dont think youd have to earn to many points to make top 20

Youl have the odd couple who get 10k+ but besides that id say at lower limits anywhere betwenn 5/7k would get you there personally.

Thx for pointing that out scotty actually forgot about that! but i find at nl 50 its the same players on a constant basis u have the odd randomer now n again this is why im trying to the lower side and ill play nl50 for profit when i can.

Yea im getting hang of it now and yea when i go back up ill add 1 or 2 extra tables was just not bein in my comfort zone if i tried 10 tabling nl 50 n not bein used to it

• edited October 2012
    i got laptop not the best on mini view most i can fit is 8 tables and on standard most is 4 tabes sigh :(  
  • edited October 2012
    Dont feel to bad donk im also on my lappy lol