You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

C4P

edited October 2012 in Poker Chat
Ok so I'm getting two different totals on two different pages regarding my C4P in October. On the cash home page the slidey bar thing says a certain number, and at the bottom of the 'my account page' it's got a higher number for October. I've only played cash this month - does anyone know what the problem is or if this is normal? Or which one is more accurate etc...? 

Thanks.

Comments

• edited October 2012
    In Response to C4P:
    Ok so I'm getting two different totals on two different pages regarding my C4P in October. On the cash home page the slidey bar thing says a certain number, and at the bottom of the 'my account page' it's got a higher number for October. I've only played cash this month - does anyone know what the problem is or if this is normal? Or which one is more accurate etc...?  Thanks.
    Posted by percival09
    you should go by what the widget says on the home page. the reason why your account would be showing more is that you must have had a session that bridged midnight on the 30th/1st. the account doesnt update the points total til a session has finished whereas the widget is in real time
  • edited October 2012
    I think you could be right. 

I just spoke to a woman from customer care and she's saying my total for october is the higher number from 'my account' and it should be updated properly on the slidey thingy when September's payment comes through? Meh. We'll see. Thanks for your help tho.