You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

September cash for Points

edited October 2012 in Poker Chat
Hello,Not sure anyone can help here but thought i would post just the same.

Tomorrow i am going to hospital to be induced (My name Not Peter Kay,He is just my favourite comedian of all time) I wanted to play the sky sports bounty hunter tonight as i dont think i will be playing for a good few weeks after tomorrow (Super excited!!!) But my cash for points money wont go in until tomorrow,I have no shame in saying at the moment i cant deposit as every spare penny has gone on the new arrival,Is there any way this can be credited early? If i final table i wonder if the excitement would finally bring the bump along!!  :)

How do i change my alias too? Everyone assumes i am a man,Not surprising though to be fair.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• edited October 2012
    I think you'd have to contact customer care and ask them. I'd credit you with the money early but I'm not customer care lol so GL and take the BH down if you get in! 
  • edited October 2012
    to be honest i doubt they're going to pay one person out early cause said person cant afford to play the tourny without it

not to sound harsh but it sets a dangerous precedent.

i work random days with 2 days off. so my days off could be friday/sat, or mon/tue, or wed/thurs. if they allow you to play is it not reasonable that i could get paid out early cause i'm back in work tomorrow and don't have another thursday off for 3 weeks?

as for the alias i'm not sure having a man's name constitutes changability, they usually reserve it for something that's offensive, but your best bet would be to message Tikay or one of the Sky_mod's.
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: September cash for Points:
    to be honest i doubt they're going to pay one person out early cause said person cant afford to play the tourny without it not to sound harsh but it sets a dangerous precedent. i work random days with 2 days off. so my days off could be friday/sat, or mon/tue, or wed/thurs. if they allow you to play is it not reasonable that i could get paid out early cause i'm back in work tomorrow and don't have another thursday off for 3 weeks?
    Posted by Pipunch
    I see your point,But was only asking because i know im not going to play for weeks after today,I dont really understand why the balance cant be transferred automatically at the end of each month,Must be a reason for it,Then again i have just spotted if you hit 10k points you get it early,So that rules me out,Think i hit 3.8k.
  • edited October 2012
    So delay the induction for a few days. I mean, get your priorities right!
  • edited October 2012
    Just deposit the money and then withdraw your C4P tomorrow? What is it tonight £11, £22, £33? You must be able to put your hand on £33 for one day?
  • edited October 2012
  • edited October 2012
    garlic bread :)
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    i actually laughed out loud at this
  • edited October 2012
    Just deposit the money and then withdraw your C4P tomorrow? What is it tonight £11, £22, £33? You must be able to put your hand on £33 for one day?
    Posted by Pipunch
    I have strict limits on what i enable myself to deposit for poker,Win or lose the amount is always the same,This month i have used that money on the last things we need for the baby as i knew i wouldn't be playing,Just thought it would be nice to grab a last game with points money if possible,No matter.
  • edited October 2012
    cheeeese on cake i mean cmon fricking cheeeeeeese on cake i dnt think so 

MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BISCUIT FALLEN IN MY BREEEEEEEWWWWWW YA CANT BEAT A DIGESTIVE A STRONG BUISCUIT NEVER BREAKS OR A BOURBON STRONG AS but a hob nob what kinda buiscuit is that who made up this name of a buiscuit hobnob geeeez just falls in ya cuppa tea 
  • edited October 2012
    I vote this post as the best post of the year, surely this is a joke :D

best wishes to your new arrival