You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

September's C4P.

edited October 2012 in Poker Chat
Hello, not been playing on Sky for too long so this may seem an odd question. Does anyone know when last months C4P will be paid into my account as I understand it were supposed to be paid in yesterday but it hasn't gone in?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• edited October 2012
    mine was paid in y'day.
    have you 'signed in to c4p promotion'?
    the reason i ask,is because i know i didn't when i first joined sky poker,and i missed out on my 1st monthe c4p (£15) because of it.
    gl dev
  • edited October 2012
    No I haven't mate, that maybe why then. Any idea how I do this? And thanks for the reply.
  • edited October 2012
    on the lobby where it says your c4p total,there is a link there that you press and follow,whish will get you there

press 'how to qualify'

or go to
    my account
    press 'free bets'
    then enter the word POINTS
    i think
  • edited October 2012
    Yeah I've just done it now Dev, thanks for your help. Gutted I've missed out now, think I had about £20, which wouldn't of been too bad for the bankroll ha.

Cheers mate.
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: September's C4P.:
    Yeah I've just done it now Dev, thanks for your help. Gutted I've missed out now, think I had about £20, which wouldn't of been too bad for the bankroll ha. Cheers mate.
    Posted by Shark1980
    u could try and get hold of customer care and tell them u didn'r realise that you needed to enter c4p and they might still give it to u.
    worth a try,i believe others have and got it.
    gl.
    dev