You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

My First Bounty Hunter

edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Hiya all, Just a quick message to ask a question about the £5.5 k Bounty Hunter...

I played it for the 1st time last night and came in SECOND whooo hoooo....

My question is " After playing for over 3 hours of poker, I got to the final table with only taking ONE bounty" is there anyone who has actually done this before?????

Roll on tonights £4k open lol

Shanker1974

Comments

• edited November 2009
    I Think Orford has dont it, maybe even beaten it and didnt take a bounty?

Well done on your 2nd and gl tonight
  • edited November 2009
    Congratulations on your second place, not bad at all for your first Bounty Hunter.

I seem to recall Tikay saying that he had done something similar in regards to your not taking a bounty until the final table so you are in VERY good company.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to My First Bounty Hunter:
    Hiya all, Just a quick message to ask a question about the £5.5 k Bounty Hunter... I played it for the 1st time last night and came in SECOND whooo hoooo.... My question is " After playing for over 3 hours of poker, I got to the final table with only taking ONE bounty" is there anyone who has actually done this before????? Roll on tonights £4k open lol Shanker1974
    Posted by shanker197
    I seem to remember this has been won by someone only taking 1 bounty (heads up obviously) but i'm sure others will put me right if i'm wrong.

Congrats on the cash !! not an easy thing to do by all accounts (especially with that bounty on your head aspect). i have to admit these tourny's don't suit my game so after many a loss i've now retired my bounty hunting spurs lol

I still love MTT but just never get anywhere in these as i think the bounty's losen people up more than they would normally. Glad you did well though :)

Chris
  • edited November 2009
    I remember watching 865 a couple of months ago and somebody finished 4th without taking a single bounty.

Congrats on your second place
  • edited November 2009
    Thanks for the replies all, Its nice to know that I am not alone, I felt a bit weird only taking one head till final table.

Just anonther thing, I was on a table a couple of time with a player " gadge69" what an amazing laugh we had, now that is what I call a good game great banter and great final table.

Hope to see you all soon.