You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Chat

edited October 2012 in Poker Chat
I'm posting this because I am absolutely disgusted by the attitude of a certain player on here...he'll know his name ( so might you!!!). This is adressed to him/her

My friend ,

I am from Liverpool and I am proud of it. I am not nor have I ever been ..a gypsy, a bin dipper nor a murderer. The 96 people who died did NOT deserve it. With the 'name' you carry on this site I would have expected a lot better..but so be it. I was there on that day and the people of Sheffield opened their doors,let me and hundreds of others use their telephones to ring home to let them know we were Ok and provided tea,coffee and food to people they had never met and were unlikely to meet again. The people of Sheffiled have a very special place in my heart.

You , my friend,,,,should hang your head in shame.

To any one else reading this I am so sorry.

Comments

• edited October 2012

Sounds pretty sick mate,probs better reporting this to customer care..

Oh and btw..

JUSTICE FOR THE 96 AT LONG LONG LAST!
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: sheffwed:
    Sounds pretty sick mate,probs better reporting this to customer care.. Oh and btw.. JUSTICE FOR THE 96 AT LONG LONG LAST!
    Posted by FINS
    yeah big +1 to this....ignore the fool m8 and def report it
  • edited October 2012

Thanks Fins

I don't want this person reported and possibly banned. I want them to come on here and explain their views. We all like a bit of banter but this went beyond all that.

Thank you for your signature

JFT96 ..YNWA

• edited October 2012
    Sry waller , didnt see your post..thanks. Tried to ignore him/her but some things are too emotional..maybe he find my soft spot..
  • edited October 2012
    Sry waller , didnt see your post..thanks. Tried to ignore him/her but some things are too emotional..maybe he find my soft spot..
    Posted by ACBRO67
    its bang out of order m8.....you def should report this to customer care, we all come on here for a game of poker and yeah we all dish out the odd "ffs how could you call there" etc... but stuff like that is disgusting.

People like that need reporting. 100%
  • edited October 2012
    As a fellow owl i'm saddened to hear of this kind of behavour.

I'd also advise you to report this.
  • edited October 2012
    what am i actually being blamed for here ???? calling a scouser a thief and a gypsy ??? banter is all !!! im a proud sheff weds fan who feels that it was a sad day for all concerned im from manchester originally so give me some stick back . you go on with yourself sayin it was a horrible day and this happened and that happened but what have i said ???? jesus get a grip im sorry it has scarred your sense of humour p.s weather reports have come in and its that cold outside even scousers have been seen walking around with their hands in their pockets !
  • edited October 2012
    what am i actually being blamed for here ???? calling a scouser a thief and a gypsy ??? banter is all !!! im a proud sheff weds fan who feels that it was a sad day for all concerned im from manchester originally so give me some stick back . you go on with yourself sayin it was a horrible day and this happened and that happened but what have i said ???? jesus get a grip im sorry it has scarred your sense of humour p.s weather reports have come in and its that cold outside even scousers have been seen walking around with their hands in their pockets !
    Posted by sheffwed
    usound like a right mug
  • edited October 2012

that has hurt me soooo much sam i mean im gonna go and start a new thread blaming you for abusing me and calling me a mug !!!!

• edited October 2012
    Ok I'm closing this up.  If anyone has any grievances about things said in chat please go straight to Customer services and register an official complaint.  I do not want a slanging match here.

When I'm not on the bubble of a MTT I will be coming back to edit out/delete posts that I see as against the guidelines on the forum.