You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Coverage of TKO on 865?

edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
does anybody know if they will be any coverage on 865 tonight?

Comments

• edited November 2009

No, not tonight Webby.

It's potentially possible that it might get covered in one of the Pre-Records - PTP or similar - but that's a question for the Producers, & I can't help on that.
  • edited November 2009
    As there is no TV symbol by the side of it then i'm presuming not Webby. No doubt countless stories about it will make there way into the live shows and on the forum though ! you knopw Tikay won't be able to resist rubbing our victory in when he's presenting with Orford next
  • edited November 2009
    oh right, i suspect orford has requested as little air time as possible for this event, i can sympathise with orful i mean orford, i wouldn't want to be embarrassed like hes gonna be infront of millions of viewers
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Coverage of TKO on 865?:
    As there is no TV symbol by the side of itthen i'm presuming not Webby. No doubt countless stories about it will make there way into the live shows and on the forum though ! you knopw Tikay won't be able to resist rubbing our victory in when he's presenting with Orford next
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    There is a TV symbol (under the padlock symbol) beside the "TKO Event 1" tournament in the Multi Table lobby.

If you hover the mouse pointer over this TV/padlock icon it says:

"Invitation Only, Will be shown on Sky Channel 865"

All the best
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Coverage of TKO on 865? : There is a TV symbol (under the padlock symbol) beside the "TKO Event 1" tournament in the Multi Table lobby. If you hover the mouse pointer over this TV/padlock icon it says: "Invitation Only, Will be shown on Sky Channel 865" All the best
    Posted by Sherlock
    Didn't spot that sherlock (not very observant you see) but then i guess that's why your named after the great detective and mines the dead mans hand lol
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Coverage of TKO on 865? : There is a TV symbol (under the padlock symbol) beside the "TKO Event 1" tournament in the Multi Table lobby. If you hover the mouse pointer over this TV/padlock icon it says: "Invitation Only, Will be shown on Sky Channel 865" All the best
    Posted by Sherlock
    Good spot Sherlock!

Delighted to hear that. I could be on telly!

PS - You should have been a detective.
  • edited November 2009
    Posted by Sherlock
    Yo Mr Holmes,

I just hovered my hovvery thing over the Symbol, & it just says "Invitation Only" - it does not mention TV Coverage.
  • edited November 2009
    Hi tikay

the icon has changed since this morning, which is why you are not getting the tv message. Earlier, there was a tv icon as well as the padlock.

Ray
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Coverage of TKO on 865? : Yo Mr Holmes, I just hovered my hovvery thing over the Symbol, & it just says "Invitation Only" - it does not mention TV Coverage.
    Posted by Tikay10
    The Case of Sherlock Holmes and the Big Red Herring.
  • edited November 2009
    I'm afraid The Irregulars let me down on this occasion.

This is most uncharacteristic; I'll have a word with Wiggins and get my shilling back.

All the best
  • edited November 2009
    Freeroll on TV...

Be ready for some of the most shocking televised poker you will ever see!!
  • edited November 2009

OK, an Update!

I have now spoken with She Who Must be Obeyed - 'Ling.

They WILL cover a bit of TKO, & it will be shown in one or two seperate VT's during the breaks in Saturday evening's MasterCash.

Which is Hosted by Orford, & Analysed by me. The Studio might be very cool on Saturday night then, if Lord Smirk has become Lord Sulk.
  • edited November 2009
    Freeroll on TV... Be ready for some of the most shocking televised poker you will ever see!!
    Posted by Deadluck
    WHAT MATE? WITH ALOT OF THE GOOD REGULAR PLAYERS IN THIS EVENT.I SUGGEST YOU RETHINK