You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Bigger, Smaller, Longer, Better. UKOPS is coming.....

Comments

• edited October 2012
    any details yet? i'm about to learn tournament poker so this is interesting and exciting for me
  • edited October 2012

Hi Punchy,

I'm just gathering my notes, but I'll Post details shortly, as the whole schedule will be announced today, & I'll field any questions you have.

What Tourney buy-in levels do you usually play? I may be able to tell you if UKOPS fits the bill.....

• edited October 2012
    none really, i used to lose big at tournies but i've got 'the' book coming in the post ;)

it would be tiny stakes but my total bankroll would allow for some shots at maybe £22-50 or will this be too low?
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Bigger, Smaller, Longer, Better. UKOPS is coming.....:
    none really, i used to lose big at tournies but i've got 'the' book coming in the post ;) it would be tiny stakes but my total bankroll would allow for some shots at maybe £22-50 or will this be too low?
    Posted by Pipunch
    Nope, you'll be just fine, & there will be something to suit your pocket every night.......

Some of the UKOPS-badged Events are the same as existing Tourneys, but with much bigger guarantees. 

• edited October 2012
    satellites gonna be available i presume? as long as the mains aren't bounty hunters, i've played about 15 in my entire life, never cashed and never taken a bounty!
  • edited October 2012
    satellites gonna be available i presume? as long as the mains aren't bounty hunters, i've played about 15 in my entire life, never cashed and never taken a bounty!
    Posted by Pipunch
    Satellites? Gazilliions of them.

MOST events will be regular Hold-Em, but Bounty Hunters will be very well represented in the schedule, too.

• edited October 2012
    is there going to be a mini ukops ??

say 10% of the buying of the bigger event each day =)

for the lower brm.
  • edited October 2012
    is there going to be a mini ukops ?? say 10% of the buying of the bigger event each day =) for the lower brm.
    Posted by D_Legend
    Morning Ledge.

There will be some very big buy-ins, and some very affordable ones, too.

As to "lower brm", yes, I'm sure youi'll be pleased that almost all bankrolls will be catered for, & every night.

There will not be a "Mini-UKOPS" as such, all events, big & small, will be UKOPS, rather like a regular "Festival" where there is a Main Event & a bunch of sideys.

Fingers crossed, but the full schedule will be announced imminently, with satellites starting immediately thereafter.

The satellite schedule is all finalised, as are all the Events, just some bits & pieces to put in place & then we will be ready to go.