You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Jackpot Freeroll

edited October 2012 in Poker Chat
Hi Tikay

When two players go out on the bubble. why isn't the money split or how does Sky decide who get paid.

Somewell elses went out on the same hand as me (different table) they were out before me but they paid for 20th and I came 21th. Difference of £50.00.

Is it decided on chip counts?

thank You

Comments

• edited October 2012
    on H4H I think the player with the bigger chipstack before that hand will take the place if 2 go out at the same time
  • edited October 2012

Hello Darryn.

I don't actually know the answer to that, but Scouse's answer looks about right to me. I will check it out for you though, & get back to you.

I'm sorrry you missed out on the £50, but it cuts both ways really - if you had finished 20th, & Matey Boy 21st, you'd be a happy bunny. ;) 
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Jackpot Freeroll:
    Hello Darryn. I don't actually know the answer to that, but Scouse's answer looks about right to me. I will check it out for you though, & get back to you. I'm sorrry you missed out on the £50, but it cuts both ways really - if you had finished 20th, & Matey Boy 21st, you'd be a happy bunny. ;) 
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks for the responce. hopefully next time i'll be the lucky one :) thanks Scouse for the quick responce as well. I've take note nect time of the chip counts