You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Free Money

edited October 2012 in The Shed
I need some need to pay my dental bill 

Comments

• edited October 2012
    because your picture show,s a little dog, i will pay your vet bill in full is that ok :):):):)
  • edited October 2012
    let me no how much it will cost me little MUTT, AND THE CHEQUE WILL BE ON IT,S WAY TO YOU,BUT I DO NEED TO NO YOUR SAD STORY FIRST, BUT NOT TO SAD PLEASE,LUV PAIGE XXXX
  • edited October 2012
    i have a dog so if you want to send a cheque to help her out that would be great. her name is cash so if you could put that on the cheque please!!
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Free Money:
    because your picture show,s a little dog, i will pay your vet bill in full is that ok :):):):)
    Posted by paige55
    If the little doggie is going to the vets perhaps a change of name would be advisable - MUTTZ_NO_NUTZ :-)
  • edited October 2012

Hello,
    Can someone please tell me which tournaments my £11 free buy in tokens are good for?

I have searched all over to no avail, I am sick of reading the same stuff about how great sky poker is and seem to be getting no where.
    If someone could post me a list or give me a clue what to look for please?
    And PLEASE don't just copy and paste a link unless it is useful as someone has already done this for me and it took me to the samt stuff I have already read.

Many thanks and I hope to see you on the tables!

Grader.

• edited October 2012
    In Response to NEW PLAYER, Just registered. HELP?! What freeroll can I get in with using the stuff you get for free when registered?:
    Hello, Can someone please tell me which tournaments my £11 free buy in tokens are good for? I have searched all over to no avail, I am sick of reading the same stuff about how great sky poker is and seem to be getting no where. If someone could post me a list or give me a clue what to look for please? And PLEASE don't just copy and paste a link unless it is useful as someone has already done this for me and it took me to the samt stuff I have already read. Many thanks and I hope to see you on the tables! Grader.
    Posted by Grader
    Hi Grader, sorry to hear you're having trouble using your tokens.  I can't really help you, however you may get more help if you were to post this in the General poker chat.
    Hope you have fun when you get into your tourneys and I wish you the best of luck.  Take care.
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to NEW PLAYER, Just registered. HELP?! What freeroll can I get in with using the stuff you get for free when registered?:
    Hello, Can someone please tell me which tournaments my £11 free buy in tokens are good for? I have searched all over to no avail, I am sick of reading the same stuff about how great sky poker is and seem to be getting no where. If someone could post me a list or give me a clue what to look for please? And PLEASE don't just copy and paste a link unless it is useful as someone has already done this for me and it took me to the samt stuff I have already read. Many thanks and I hope to see you on the tables! Grader.
    Posted by Grader

If it's the free token you recieved when you signed up you can use it in any tournament.

Having said that, I think once you've used it once it's gone. So if you enter a £5.50 tournament with it, you won't have any remaining to use. So try and use it in a tournament that costs £11.