You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

is playing internet poker same as playing roullette or slots

just because a guy is tilting or a bad player or just steamed drunk or all the above he still should not be losing 90% of races that he is starting ahead...i play one table at a time so its not that i see a million hands a day....when i first registered to site first week all my better hands held up....(most)very easy for other players at a table to tell someone stop crying or its only a pound or its only poker you have to be able to take it when they have not seen the magic rivers brutalise a player time after time ...or winning small little pots with the big guns aa yet when any half descent pot accurs against certain players the big powerfull and yes some of the time beatable aa gets bent over.....sick of listening to them clowns on tv saying you did not do anything wrong there you were just unlucky  .the only conclusion i can come to is players on this site are not all playing on same difficulty level.nothing to do with ability nothing to do with luck because even luck can have variance to it....surely enough money can be turned over by sky on rakes and reg that no untoward actions should take over...i have both won and lost on real tables but never got angry or odd no matter how lucky a player got...site is so frustrating that any of us that say it cant be random is just a bad loser a bad player or just grasping at straws because we should be winning...that is so far from the truth i just want to enjoy the game the same as if i were at a real table with real people...but percentages dont lie..

Comments

• edited October 2012

I couldn't be ar sed reading the wall of text as it hurts my eyes, however, I read the title :)

So:-

I just played 7 tables for 4 hours. In that time I won a grand total of ZERO all in flips. ZERO!

I'm guessing at about 15ish.

Does that make it the same as losing roulette on red 15 times on the trot?

Answer - No!

• edited October 2012
    youre talking absolute nonsense

nothing to do with the site, what you described is the game of poker, on or offline. go play something else