You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

What a great success TKO 1 was

2»

Comments

• edited November 2009
    I had a fantastic time in TKO1, and well done Sky for such a great idea. Loved the cash, and being on the 'top table'. loved all the chat and the fizzing excitement! Well done Jaeger. looking forward to next week. Meoww
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: What a great success TKO 1 was:
    P.s  JAEGERBOMB soz i didnt rail longer, had me 9.15 DS & Railing the gaffer. wish i had tho cause you had a great game.....WD XXX
    Posted by borobabe09
    Well dona Amanda a great showing by you.

ps.How did you do in the 9.15 deepy?

I was going great on 18k when i was all in after flop of A blank blank with me holding AQ and someone else AK.His bigger A knocked me out.Who was the other player? now let me think...................Oh yes ACEBARRY10 himself.
  • edited November 2009
    i sucked big time, was out in the first 100.
  • edited November 2009

Well we have 4 more to go !!

This was a great promotion by sky and something i've not seen done on any other site before (originality is so hard to come by these days lol). I am not exagerating it when i say i've never played in an online tourny as fun as last nights. I played some of this years WCOOP events (on a well known rivals site that shall not be named). I thought i'd play some of these as they must be the top tournys to play online.... I mean it's the world championships......... HOW WRONG was I. I've had more fun watching i'm a celebrity (which is only 1 step up from actual torture) It's TKO all the way for me!!!!! bring on next week

• edited November 2009
    In Response to What a great success TKO 1 was:
    Think SkyPoker have hit a sure winner here Well done to all those that cashed and the railing was too quick for my screen and cards!!!!!!! Sorry team skipper will go a few better next time!!!!! amazing how long the final table was then woosh
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
     i watched your play from 12 players in ,

excellent performance ,

very well done.
  • edited November 2009
    Velocity next week! Lol! An 800-900 runner Velocity. Will be absolute mayhem!
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    I dread to think lol. I reckon I may just switch to Gus style all-in mode :-)

Enjoyed last nights event though... once I'd left the freeroll crazies table anyway.

Sorry Rich - couldn't help with the cash - busted out in 115 after getting short :-/

• edited November 2009
    I liked the idea of having a different tourny each week, but afetr last ngihts success its feel a bit of a shame to ahve to change it, nxt week is gonig to be soooooo different
  • edited November 2009

really enjoyed the tourney. had a good laugh with huflungpu for a while. ended up 33rd, cant wait for next week.
  • edited November 2009
    really enjoyed the tourney. had a good laugh with huflungpu for a while. ended up 33rd, cant wait for next week.
    Posted by fatray
    Well played Ray, you was very short stacked at one point and i had the sniper rifle aimed right at you, glad you took all the banter in the right way and it was a pleasure meeting you, hope to see you in the future

oh and welcome to the forum :)
  • edited November 2009
    STOP PRESS.......STOP PRESS.........

I am sorry to report this but this tourney was OBVIOUSLY FIXED.
    I had AA four times in position on that Rich Orful player and every time i tried to call one of his many rash all ins or raise him with my 'unbeatable' hand the only button that worked on my screen was FOLD!. I did receive an email of the said player informing me of a payment of 10% of his winnings if i kept quiet about this but on reflexion I would rather spill the beans instead of accepting his very generous offer of 20p!!
    I congratulate everyone who cashed and everyone on the final table but I feel the facts have got to be known.
    The only solution I can see is that Rich orford has his winnings taken off him and his place announced null and void. This will mean whoever was on the bubble will now be moved up one place and receive his rightful place and reward.

Awaiting response of the suits now............

:)
  • edited November 2009
    An excellent tournament, I am really looking forward to next weeks game even though I am not a great fan of velocity
  • edited November 2009
    Hmmm i wonder who Bubbled Max????/ lol
  • edited November 2009
    STOP PRESS.......STOP PRESS......... I am sorry to report this but this tourney was OBVIOUSLY FIXED. I had AA four times in position on that Rich Orful player and every time i tried to call one of his many rash all ins or raise him with my 'unbeatable' hand the only button that worked on my screen was FOLD!. I did receive an email of the said player informing me of a payment of 10% of his winnings if i kept quiet about this but on reflexion I would rather spill the beans instead of accepting his very generous offer of 20p!! I congratulate everyone who cashed and everyone on the final table but I feel the facts have got to be known. The only solution I can see is that Rich orford has his winnings taken off him and his place announced null and void. This will mean whoever was on the bubble will now be moved up one place and receive his rightful place and reward. Awaiting response of the suits now............ :)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    JUST CANT REMEMBER WHO BUBBLED .... WILL COME TO ME EVENTUALLY
  • edited November 2009
    I found it more enjoyable after i was knocked out lol, had a very quiet tbl untill a regular joined then she knocked me out grrr.  Loved railing it vwp jaeger, looking forward to it nxt week,beleive its velocity nxt week
    Posted by 35suited
    Do u mean me huni? Would i ever do such and evil underhand thing

• edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: What a great success TKO 1 was : Do u mean me huni? Would i ever do such and evil underhand thing
    Posted by xFALLENx
    lol yes you booooo hisssss I didnt mind your put of tactics tho ;) hopfully get my revenge in the posters tonight xx
  • edited November 2009
    what a torny!!!! started off on a table with 3 no shows n 1 that poped in n out but still had a gd time, i ended up short stacked n pushed with A,K suited n was beaten by K,6 n droped out in 272th but still had a great time well done JAEGERBOMB n all that cashed

hopfully ill do better next tuesday :)
  • edited November 2009
    very good concept lets hope its the 1st of many
  • edited November 2009
    Brilliant idea for a tournament! Unfortunately almost as soon as tourney started got called away to do something else so was away for most of the tourney, went out in the first 200 or so i think.

Congrats to the people who cashed though and look forward to next week!

• edited November 2009
    STOP PRESS.......STOP PRESS......... I am sorry to report this but this tourney was OBVIOUSLY FIXED. I had AA four times in position on that Rich Orful player and every time i tried to call one of his many rash all ins or raise him with my 'unbeatable' hand the only button that worked on my screen was FOLD!. I did receive an email of the said player informing me of a payment of 10% of his winnings if i kept quiet about this but on reflexion I would rather spill the beans instead of accepting his very generous offer of 20p!! I congratulate everyone who cashed and everyone on the final table but I feel the facts have got to be known. The only solution I can see is that Rich orford has his winnings taken off him and his place announced null and void. This will mean whoever was on the bubble will now be moved up one place and receive his rightful place and reward. Awaiting response of the suits now............ :)
    Posted by MAXALLY

Max- I may be chewing on sour grapes today and humble pie, but at least I'm not chewing on BUBBLE gum... ;)