You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

with drawing money

edited October 2012 in Poker Chat

t wont let me with draw my money

Comments

• edited October 2012
    If you are referring to 'held funds' then give it 24 hours, then they will be fully cleared to withdraw.  Was it this or some other issue?
  • edited October 2012
    Hi nishnish.
    Below is an article I found regarding Net Deposits.

What are Net Deposits?
    Net Deposits are a facility we have in place to abide by a number of financial restrictions or regulations which are placed on us by regulatory bodies. We also use this process as part of our own internal security measures to combat security issues such as money laundering, card theft, fraud etc.
    How do Net Deposits work?
    When you're ready to withdraw funds you'll see a Net Deposit amount next to each registered payment method.
    Your Net Deposit amount will reflect any transactions carried out with that particular payment method over the course of the last 9 months. It is calculated by subtracting your total withdrawals from your total deposits for that payment method and in simple terms, it means you can only withdraw funds back to the payment method they came from.

The Net Deposit on all registered payment methods must be at zero (or below) before you can remove any payment method, or withdraw any excess funds to that particular payment method.
    When all your net deposits are zero (or below), you'll then be able to withdraw any extra funds in your balance back to any registered payment method.

An Example of Net Deposits:
    You have one card and one e-wallet registered and deposit £10 from Card A and £20 from E-Wallet B. This gives you a Net Deposit of £10 on Card A and £20 on E-Wallet B.
    You then place all that money on a bet and win £100. This means you will need to withdraw £10 to Card A and £20 to E-Wallet B before you can withdraw the remaining £70. 
    Once those two amounts are withdrawn, the remaining £70 in your balance can then be withdrawn to either payment method without issue.

Please Note: Net Deposits refer to Deposits & Withdrawals only. They are not affected by 'where' winnings have come from, i.e. if you pay for a £10 bet with Card A, this does not mean any winnings from the bet must go to Card A - the Net Deposit figure is only affected by Deposits or Withdrawals to that specific payment method.
    What if I no longer have the payment method that has Net Deposits? 

If you have received a replacement for the payment method and have already added this to your account, please contact us and we will be happy to remove the old version(s) for you. If you no longer have the payment method, dependent on a number of routine security checks, we may be able to remove the method from your account. However, please be advised that in some cases we may require additional documentation confirming that the payment method is no longer active before we can remove the payment method.

So as an example, if you have deposited £10 against that payment method and you now have £100 in your account, then you will first need to withdraw £10 so your net deposits are ZERO, then you will be able to withdraw the balance of £90 - (At least thats the way I understand it)
  • edited October 2012
    I had an issue with Nett Deposits recently as I'd had my wallet stolen and had to replace all my cards.

I contacted Customer Care and it all got sorted out pretty easily.