You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

One more for good measure

BACKFOOT Small blind  £0.25 £0.25 £54.01
Patito Big blind  £0.50 £0.75 £49.50
  Your hole cards

delpotty Fold     
mrdavies Raise  £1.50 £2.25 £13.12
AndyJ1963 Raise  £3.00 £5.25 £21.78
rurarix Fold     
BACKFOOT Fold     
Patito Fold     
mrdavies Call  £1.50 £6.75 £11.62
Flop

mrdavies All-in  £11.62 £18.37 £0.00
AndyJ1963 Call  £11.62 £29.99 £10.16
mrdavies Show

AndyJ1963 Show
  • A

Turn

River

AndyJ1963 Win Two Pairs, 9s and 6s £28.49  £38.65

Comments

• edited October 2012
    I dont wanna hear people saying why am i in the hand there was a lot of history, and he was a cannon
  • edited October 2012
    lol at your info on the hand.

it always makes me laugh when people who play atrociously badly look for sympathy. try working on your own (appalling) game before moaning about 'sky' rivers and whatnot.

best hand pre held up

don't even know why this is in BBV tbh it's not a beat a brag or variance
  • edited October 2012
    Pipsqueak, If you would have seen some of the beats I have had today you would understand
  • edited October 2012
    oh you and your beats. diddums. i bet 50% of them were avoidable and the other 50% were your fault. not even beats.

you look like the sort of person that would blame your guitar set up for the fact that you couldn't play something, rather than the fact that you didn't do something more (ie practice)

i'm a multi instrumentalist btw.
  • edited October 2012
    Haha your a multi idiot! Just looking at your picture is creeping me put seriously! I'm not sure if that's a cucumber your holding but up to you!

Your boring me now anyway, I hope you get into double figures on one of your tables the weekend haha! Keep picking up your 3p blinds
  • edited October 2012
    someone who's losing lots of money playing like a moron at high levels is actually laughing at someone making money because the levels aren't as big? that's strange. i'm not the one who keeps getting mugged at higher limits

building a roll whilst freerolling /> losing money but i'm better than you cause i play higher limits

also it's you're*. i don't have a multi idiot.
  • edited October 2012
    Thought it wouldn't be long tip we had a grammar correction! That's the an old troll favourite! Seriously don't bore me no more! I'd rather pull my own teeth out than carry on this! 

My word what a boring looking person
  • edited October 2012
    with the amount of money you're losing you might have to resort to pulling your own teeth out. dentists are expensive
  • edited October 2012
    I don't care if youve got history dating back to the middle ages, you played the hand dreadfully. Pretty unlucky to get the call and the bink post flop though.
  • edited October 2012