You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Proper Poker is..........?

edited October 2012 in Poker Chat

What is your definition of  "Proper" Poker ?  See so many people on here saying this is not proper poker, or thats not proper poker.

So, whats your opinions?  Is it sitting at 1 table online, 24+ tables on line, round the kitchen table with your mates, an SPT ?

Comments

• edited October 2012
    what i define is proper poker when your in the zone listening to music concentrating on the tables your on and playing to the high standard u expect of yaself i cant play with distractions have to be fully focused
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Proper Poker is..........?:
    what i define is proper poker when your in the zone listening to music concentrating on the tables your on and playing to the high standard u expect of yaself i cant play with distractions have to be fully focused
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    pretty much what donk said and knowing your making all the right decisions getting max value from players bet sizing perfect, making the right folds and plays just taking control of the table weather your at home or an spt. When im with my m8s playing thats just for a laugh so never consider it proper poker as such.