You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

66 always seems to be against JJ

edited November 2009 in Area 51
Tonight, several occations I've seen 66 always seems to be up against JJ even on J6# flops?

Fixed or just poker??

Discuss!

Comments

• edited November 2009
    Its just the software, nothing to worry about, i know a few other hand types, that when paired together the lower one wins, however you should know them anyway or did you not receive your bad beat spotters guide from sky when you signed up?
  • edited November 2009
    I always find 69 against 69 is a better scenario....

DRIBBLE!
  • edited November 2009

On a more serious note, I do find, or it may just seem,  2 cards beating another 2 cards more often than not like the example you have given above. Yes, there is variance in the game and your mind set may be just more aware of these instances where the 'better' hand loses and you instantly make a mental note of it. So when it happens again, you immediatly recall that last instance. However, there may of been other times where the 'better' hand held up which you dont recall as quick.

This, of course, is just my opinion but I have found that if you note a particular hand v hand down on several occasions and then look at the results over a longer period of time, hopefully you can see a more balanced result.

I hope this help. Good luck at the tables.

Oh, and BTW, i cannot WIN with AK......but always LOSE against it!!!.LOL

• edited November 2009
    lol thanks.... I had 66 three times,
    pushed all in preflop with 5 BB's got called by JJ.. have no issues..
    called an all in after a J 6 ? flop, in a DYM after limping in pre-flop.. again thats poker..
    and raised preflop which was flat called.. 754 flop.. raised again flat called, 9 came on turn, raised again in position, flat called and checked the river which was a 10

so the best hand won 100% of the time, not moaning about that.. I also remember and don't moan when I have AQ n beat AK.. I remember it because I am annoyed with myself for making a donk move.. but thats poker sometimes you win them sometimes you lose!? 

I'd be annoyed if I had JJ n lost to 66, so have no problems!

It's just going in getting instantly called and knowing you have a maximum of 2 direct outs is a bit sick.. but again thats poker..

Just wanted to know if other people were always up against JJ with 66 cos i'll know to chuck them even if its a 5 high flop!