You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

what's my move....fold??

edited October 2012 in The Poker Clinic
pehaps the villain, who is also a forum reg, can enlighten me :)

Comments

• edited October 2012
    30nl....villain is a well known good reg at this level (it aint dohhhh), I have him down as TAG player and I dont think he is calling pre without a big hand very often and never oop

He leads out on the flop......what can I expect here?? AQ no diamond? A with Kd (although I would have expected a 3 bet pre)......has he called with a J10d kinda hand and flopped the world?? KdQ??

I am drawing to the second nut flush..whats my move??
    barrow09 Small blind  £0.15 £0.15 £30.15
    x Big blind  £0.30 £0.45 £40.23
     Your hole cards
    • Q
    • Q

alanisking Call  £0.30 £0.75 £31.01
    chad1992 Call  £0.30 £1.05 £23.78
    waller02 Raise  £1.80 £2.85 £37.95
    barrow09 Fold     
    Call  £1.50 £4.35 £38.73
    alanisking Call  £1.50 £5.85 £29.51
    chad1992 Call  £1.50 £7.35 £22.28
    Flop

• A

Bet  £5.10 £12.45 £33.63
    alanisking Fold     
    chad1992 Fold     
    waller02 ??
  • edited October 2012
    FlashFlush then ;)
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: what's my move....fold??:
    FlashFlush then ;)
    Posted by murray69
    whatever gave you that idea ;))

ah well I doubt he would mind....its hardly highlighting any bad play or owt
  • edited October 2012
    personally i think your move should be thus:

download software, hack into his computer, find his hole cards out then fold
  • edited October 2012
    I reckon he strong along the lines of 55-33 for set or flopped flush he is betting into 3 opponents and dont think tags do this much with just a draw imo.

so I prob fold because if you call and hit the diamond i dont think he puttin in another penny.
  • edited October 2012
    villain has 33 or 55 IMO. Easy fold 4 u.
  • edited October 2012
    i dunno what he had....i took the worst option and called.....then folded to blank turn.....must improve
  • edited October 2012
    reasons it's an easy fold are:

a) if you hit a diamond you wont get any more money out of villain if it is who I think it is unless he improves on the river and then you'll be behind OR if he already has you beat with the Kd

b) if you call and the turn's a blank villain is probs firing again to which you have to fold unless you hit the miracle Q, in which case you still might be behind

c) Basically the bottom of a good villains donking range here still has you owned
  • edited October 2012
    reasons it's an easy fold are: a) if you hit a diamond you wont get any more money out of villain if it is who I think it is unless he improves on the river and then you'll be behind OR if he already has you beat with the Kd b) if you call and the turn's a blank villain is probs firing again to which you have to fold unless you hit the miracle Q, in which case you still might be behind c) Basically the bottom of a good villains donking range here still has you owned
    Posted by percival09
    yeah fully understand what ur saying.....difficult "in game" tho..........would the shove be too spewy??
  • edited October 2012
    Yeah... I'd expect villain to call with nearly his entire donk betting range. So definitely -ev.
  • edited October 2012
    would love to know what you did have villain.........come on be a man!!! haha :)
  • edited October 2012
    Yeah... I'd expect villain to call with nearly his entire donk betting range. So definitely -ev.
    Posted by percival09
    cheers m8 anyway...sound advice as ever
  • edited October 2012
    You don't need him to tell u..... I'd actually put £1k on him having 33 or 55... if it is flashflush, ofc. 

t&c's:

if villain doesn't have 33 or 55 I am not obligated to pay anybody £1k. 

• edited October 2012
    You don't need him to tell u..... I'd actually put £1k on him having 33 or 55... if it is flashflush, ofc.  t&c's: if villain doesn't have 33 or 55 I am not obligated to pay anybody £1k. 
    Posted by percival09
    would you say my TAG read is accurate??
  • edited October 2012
    TBH, I've never played flashflush I don't think, but I know he grinds 30nl and used to grind 50nl. tag is probs right.
  • edited October 2012
    Only just seen this.

I had AhKd, so good fold...Diamond on turn could of been interesting ;-)

Percival you owe 1k :P