You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Master cash music

edited October 2012 in Poker Chat
Just wondering if the music playing during hands that are shown on the tv are actual tracks or are they produced for the show?

Comments

• edited October 2012
    ......don't tell me you actually are considering ituning them if they're actual tracks
  • edited October 2012
    I dont know what i have done to upset you pipunch if theres something i have done to upset you please pm me we will sort it out. 

But one of the tunes has a bit of a daft punk feel to it lol
  • edited October 2012
    YES PIPUNCH YOU'VE CHANGED YOUR PIC. 

life tilt over. although that's a pretty bad one too. 
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Master cash music:
    YES PIPUNCH YOU'VE CHANGED YOUR PIC.  life tilt over. although that's a pretty bad one too. 
    Posted by percival09
    Got to agree fella, makes me feel a little queasy to look at it !!!!
  • edited October 2012
    biggest club in the world pal
  • edited October 2012
    I dont know what i have done to upset you pipunch if theres something i have done to upset you please pm me we will sort it out.  But one of the tunes has a bit of a daft punk feel to it lol
    Posted by gaga87
    can noone take any ribbing at the tables or do we have to be all positive nicey nicey NH TY VNH all the time.

i like acting like a douchebag at the tables (and in here, pretty much) and telling people how bad they are. sometimes it makes them question themselves and play even worse.

the comment in here was a bit of banter about that music being awful. people needto stop being so sensitive
  • edited October 2012
    put some  r n b tunes to master cash they sound retro 70s music :/
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Master cash music : can noone take any ribbing at the tables or do we have to be all positive nicey nicey NH TY VNH all the time. i like acting like a douchebag at the tables (and in here, pretty much) and telling people how bad they are. sometimes it makes them question themselves and play even worse. the comment in here was a bit of banter about that music being awful. people needto stop being so sensitive
    Posted by Pipunch
    all well and good....but it makes you sound like a right nob
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Master cash music : all well and good....but it makes you sound like a right nob
    Posted by waller02
    Agreed.
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Master cash music : all well and good....but it makes you sound like a right nob
    Posted by waller02
    +1 im seeing a lot of posts from this guy and if he wants a good bit of banter and taking the mikey there are better ways of doing it with out being a piluck. Rib pulling is an art and he just aint very creative at it. If he wants to stir up trouble and negativity then he should expect some response.

But id love to hear some oldschool gangsta hip hop like LL cool J 'momma said knock you out' during the sky show :) esp with tks new hair cut and him and orford wearing tracksuites and gold chains. Would be awsome.
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Master cash music : can noone take any ribbing at the tables or do we have to be all positive nicey nicey NH TY VNH all the time. i like acting like a douchebag at the tables (and in here, pretty much) and telling people how bad they are. sometimes it makes them question themselves and play even worse. the comment in here was a bit of banter about that music being awful. people needto stop being so sensitive
    Posted by Pipunch
    To be honest I wish you would go and spout your rubbish on another forum. You are one of the reasons that I (and most likely others) don't come and post anymore.  
  • edited October 2012
    :)

also if i've hurt your feelings and you want to stay away because of me, maybe you could contact customer care. if i'm doing something wrong by giving my opinions on things then they can probably ban me
  • edited October 2012
    he must enjoy bein a nob just no1 bite and he will eventually just go away
  • edited October 2012
    but i want the forum to accept me

i wanna be in the gang :(
  • edited October 2012
    but i want the forum to accept me i wanna be in the gang :(
    Posted by Pipunch
    well you do keep posting on here (80% of it is negative or trying to belittle someone)

whats the matter with you man......were you bullied at school?? have you got a tiny manhood??......something is obv wrong as you constantly feel the need to post some negative, unfunny comment with the aim of trying to wind people up...

nice bloke 
  • edited October 2012
    As for the OP's question, i'd imagine the music has been specifically made for tv.
  • edited October 2012
    pip

what an odius creature you are
  • edited October 2012
    i feel now that i am being bullied

many people coming together to ridicule me as a group because they didn't like my opinion on how to behave at the tables

disgusting if you ask me
  • edited October 2012
    This seems to have gotten a bit out of hand. But I don't think calling someone a mug in the chat box on more than one occasion and then not replying when being ask the reason behind the name calling is banter. Like I see pm we we will sort it out instead of trolling it on the forum

Never mind I made 3 bi profit on both my tables this morning :D
  • edited October 2012
    i feel now that i am being bullied many people coming together to ridicule me as a group because they didn't like my opinion on how to behave at the tables disgusting if you ask me
    Posted by Pipunch
    so you think you can say what you like, wind people up and expect to get nothing in return.......get in the real world m8.

I have said my piece......end of the matter for me....gl on the tables and I hope you can become a "friendlier" person on the forum
  • edited October 2012
    ha
    Posted by Pipunch
    tis a shame you get like you do though.....cos you talk a lot of sense when you can be bothered to be constructive...ur advice in the clinic for instance is always spot on

just dont see why you have to get up peoples noses.....unless you like or wanna be perceived in a bad way??

Speaking of which: have a look at my QQ hand in the clinic......advice (friendly) welcome
  • edited October 2012
    i feel now that i am being bullied many people coming together to ridicule me as a group because they didn't like my opinion on how to behave at the tables disgusting if you ask me
    Posted by Pipunch
    you asked for it if you ask me!
  • edited October 2012
    two wrongs do make a right then
  • edited October 2012
    im not wading into anything here, but where has pipunch's posts gone?
  • edited October 2012
    im not wading into anything here, but where has pipunch's posts gone?
    Posted by TINTIN
    it would appear he has been banned...his post on my clinic thread has gone too....the guy asked for it
  • edited October 2012
    all his posts in bbv have gone too. Must've been banned.

what a surprise. lolol
  • edited October 2012
    blimey he got a ban and i havent yet i must be a good boy :) but atleast i make people laff with my posts :)
  • edited October 2012
    couldnt of happend to a nicer guy lol hes prob smashing that gurkin he had in his pic over his head now :)
  • edited October 2012
    blimey he got a ban and i havent yet i must be a good boy :) but atleast i make people laff with my posts :)
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    m8...there isnt a nasty bone in ur body....that guy got kicks outta being a d***