You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

mr kendall

edited October 2012 in Poker Chat
Idont play much now as i got into the daft world of horses & football betting, which says it all lol.

On a serious note you, julian & afew others do blogs on here with ease, i just wondered what the trick was(trick being ment in the softest of ways). I made a lil new headline thing on here when you was in vegas & the few that commented was on my wavelenght as in you was fantastic at doing blogs for us lot on sky,

A tikay book/blog must be on its way im sure you didnt go through half the stuff on the interview type thing with orford(which was again great btw).

Dont want it sounding like i think your a god(as many people reading this probably will, no the minority will) but the way you are on sky poker & from what ive heard your just a genuine nice guy so massive respect to you & if the bubble burst i guess we just got wet lol

Comments

• edited October 2012
    you have something on your nose
  • edited October 2012

Good morning Seppe.

I'm not sure what prompted that, but thank you very much.

Writing styles?

Julian tends to write as he speaks, you can almost hear his words when you read his stuff, & his Blogs flow beautifully.

I try to write as I speak, too, but I'm not quite so good at it. If time permitted, I would write stuff all day, every day, it's almost my favourite past-time.

I hope I'll write many more blogs, & all being well, a book, too. I've started writing the book, & got a publisher sorted, but it may be a while before it sees the light of day, if ever.

• edited October 2012
    flattered to even be mentioned on the same page as tony when it comes to scribing

& agreed, a book must be in the pipeline...
  • edited October 2012

agree with julian a book would be great tikay, any thoughts on doing one?

• edited October 2012
    I would love to read a book about Tikay. The duckumentary he was on with Orford was genuinely awesome viewing and I am sure many of us would listen to Tikay's stories all day long :)

Thewy is definitely better at poker though.