You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Horses for 15/10

edited October 2012 in Betting Chat
I dont like doing these daily posts but feel I should after my winners and comments yesterday.

There I talked about formline from Kylekin Lass Ffos Las form well tomorrow the 3rd from that race

Bathwick Bear runs in 3.35 Windsor and already backed from 10-1 intyo 7-1.

I will put

Pavers Star 3.45 Musselboro 4-1
Links Drive Lady 4.10 Windsor 5-1 

with the Bear

Father V

Comments

• edited October 2012
    In Response to Horses for 15/10:
    I dont like doing these daily posts but feel I should after my winners and comments yesterday. There I talked about formline from Kylekin Lass Ffos Las form well tomorrow the 3rd from that race Bathwick Bear runs in 3.35 Windsor and already backed from 10-1 intyo 7-1. I will put Pavers Star 3.45 Musselboro 4-1 Links Drive Lady 4.10 Windsor 5-1  with the Bear Father V
    Posted by vaigret
    Well done with your tip earlier!
    Talking of formlines, If you remember I wrote about Caucus a while back and its history with a Dunlop horse.
    Tomorrow at Salisbury The Betchworth Kid runs.
    I remember a cracking race on good to soft where Times Up beat the Betchworh kid narrowly in a much higher grade. If the Betchworth Kid could muster just a small improvement, it must have a great chance of placing in the 5.00 tomorrow.
  • edited October 2012
    3.05 Windsor  Bishop's Castle 1.22/1    £10 win

xxxxxxxxxxx

3.15 Musselborough Call It On 14/1
    4.20 Musselborough  Mercer's Row 16/1
    3.25 Salisbury             One Last Dream 14/1

£1 e/w on each
    3x50 ew doubles
    50p ew Treble
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Horses for 15/10:
    I dont like doing these daily posts but feel I should after my winners and comments yesterday. There I talked about formline from Kylekin Lass Ffos Las form well tomorrow the 3rd from that race Bathwick Bear runs in 3.35 Windsor and already backed from 10-1 intyo 7-1. I will put Pavers Star 3.45 Musselboro 4-1 Links Drive Lady 4.10 Windsor 5-1  with the Bear Father V
    Posted by vaigret
    Am reading these posts on a rare Monday day off and am quite happy to have a flutter on the basis of your thoughts Father. Have linked them with another post mentioning The Betchford Kid in a small Lucky 15.

Good luck all!
  • edited October 2012
    Oh well not to bad

Links Drive Lady won backed into 5-2 to give Hughes a five timer
    Bathwick Bear ran well to get 3rd at 9-1 nice each way price in end

Unfortunately Pavers Star met a bit of troble in running and finished 4th.

So near and yet so far but another profit
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Horses for 15/10:
    In Response to Horses for 15/10 : Well done with your tip earlier! Talking of formlines, If you remember I wrote about Caucus a while back and its history with a Dunlop horse. Tomorrow at Salisbury The Betchworth Kid runs. I remember a cracking race on good to soft where Times Up beat the Betchworh kid narrowly in a much higher grade. If the Betchworth Kid could muster just a small improvement, it must have a great chance of placing in the 5.00 tomorrow.
    Posted by cleansweep
    Well done Cleansweep and thanks. It won very easily

Also well done brrr
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Horses for 15/10 : Well done with your tip earlier! Talking of formlines, If you remember I wrote about Caucus a while back and its history with a Dunlop horse. Tomorrow at Salisbury The Betchworth Kid runs. I remember a cracking race on good to soft where Times Up beat the Betchworh kid narrowly in a much higher grade. If the Betchworth Kid could muster just a small improvement, it must have a great chance of placing in the 5.00 tomorrow.
    Posted by cleansweep
    Well done Cleensweep and Vaigret, I got 10/1 for Betchworth Kid and 6/1 on Links Drive Lady, those winners in a small 10p Lucky 15 paid £10.65 so not a bad return at all. It might not be big stakes but a win is a win!

Mind you it's been a good day for Richard Hughes' fans....I've just read that one punter got £85,000 for having some or all of his seven winners today - now that is a good win. :)))
  • edited October 2012
    got 7 out of eight in the end did he , I knew he had first 5 and somebody won £159000 for getting six including numerous trebles etc 

well done mr hughes
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Horses for 15/10 : Well done Cleensweep and Vaigret, I got 10/1 for Betchworth Kid and 6/1 on Links Drive Lady, those winners in a small 10p Lucky 15 paid £10.65 so not a bad return at all. It might not be big stakes but a win is a win! Mind you it's been a good day for Richard Hughes' fans....I've just read that one punter got £85,000 for having some or all of his seven winners today - now that is a good win. :)))
    Posted by Brrrrrrr
    I was at Salisbury races with Dunmidosh first thing he said was "Why is Richard Hughes not riding at Salisbury today?"
    How I wish we'd worked it out!
  • edited October 2012
    got 7 out of eight in the end did he , I knew he had first 5 and somebody won £159000 for getting six including numerous trebles etc  well done mr hughes
    Posted by vaigret
    I had a 4 fold acc and the only winner he didn't ride let me down - typical!

After his first 4 wins, i'd decided to back the rest in singles anyway so a good day for me. 

I wonder how long before we see another 'Magnificant 7'.
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Horses for 15/10 : I had a 4 fold acc and the only winner he didn't ride let me down - typical! After his first 4 wins, i'd decided to back the rest in singles anyway so a good day for me.  I wonder how long before we see another 'Magnificant 7'.
    Posted by What_if
    Moral of the story is never trust Richard Guest