You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

POKER CLINIC HAND REQUESTS - 18TH OCTOBER

edited October 2012 in The Poker Clinic
Hi All,

Please post your hands to be analysed on this thread if you would like us to view them on Thursday nights Poker Clinic at 8pm. All comments/feedback are welcome on all the hands that are posted.

VERY IMPORTANT!
We can only show hands from tables or tournaments with a TV icon next to them.
We also need you to tell us straight off which tournament or table the hand is from, as the hand i.d. on its own takes too long for our team to find.
You can post your hands (and not just your hand IDs in here) so that other community members can comment on the hands too.
We welcome comments on the hands from the Poker Community.

All the best

Louis

TV Team

Comments

• edited October 2012
    573631074 - From the TV Timed tournament last Thurs. I've bumped it up with AK UTG, small blind calls. Flop comes down something like 9 high, small blind checks, I put another decent sized bet in. Insta called. Turn pairs the board and the blind shoves. I have to fold. Have to put him on a pair in the pocket or a rag ace where he has paired the rag up on that flop. Any views on how this is played? Have I lost the minimum even though it was around half my stack? Cheers.

574119307 - Big hand Friday from the 6k Open. I've had to fold KK on the river. Is my raise pre flop big enough? Have I got off this hand losing the minimum? The 1k bet on the turn looked very suspicious and could have been seen as weakness but the guy has played fairly tight throughout what I've seen so I have to put him on AK or AQ. 

I know I've asked for two today but its not like I ask for hands all the time! Cheers.
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: POKER CLINIC HAND REQUESTS - 18TH OCTOBER:
    573631074 - From the TV Timed tournament last Thurs. I've bumped it up with AK UTG, small blind calls. Flop comes down something like 9 high, small blind checks, I put another decent sized bet in. Insta called. Turn pairs the board and the blind shoves. I have to fold. Have to put him on a pair in the pocket or a rag ace where he has paired the rag up on that flop. Any views on how this is played? Have I lost the minimum even though it was around half my stack? Cheers. 574119307 - Big hand Friday from the 6k Open. I've had to fold KK on the river. Is my raise pre flop big enough? Have I got off this hand losing the minimum? The 1k bet on the turn looked very suspicious and could have been seen as weakness but the guy has played fairly tight throughout what I've seen so I have to put him on AK or AQ.  I know I've asked for two today but its not like I ask for hands all the time! Cheers.
    Posted by BUFC
    Thanks for the requests.... we'll try to incorporate them in to the show!
  • edited October 2012

master cash 4    is this a call when guy overbets all in on the turn ?
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: POKER CLINIC HAND REQUESTS - 18TH OCTOBER:
    575664147 master cash 4    is this a call when guy overbets all in on the turn ?
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    Thanks Steve, I'll put that one in the queue!
  • edited October 2012
    thankyou its a intresting hand guy bet £32 in a £12 pot i believe