You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

24 hour Happy Hour Boooooooooster

edited October 2012 in Poker Chat

20% BOOSTER on Cash for Points ALL DAY TODAY on ALL Omaha Cash Tables.

On Tuesday, the 20% All Day Booster will apply to ALL Action Tables, @ all limits.

On Wednesday, the 20% Booster will apply to all Lower Tier Cash Tables £0.02/£0.04 to £0.10 - £0.20 inclusive, & the £0.05/£0.05 & £0.10/£0.10 Action Tables. 

On Thursday the 20% Booster will apply to all Middle Tier Cash Tables £0.15/£0.30 to £0.25 - £0.50 inclusive, & the £0.20/£0.20 & £0.30/£0.30 Action Tables.

On Friday the 20% Booster will apply to all Upper Tier Cash Tables £0.50/£1.00 & up, & the £0.50/£0.50 Action Tables.

On Saturday the 20% Booster will apply to £0.10/£0.20, £0.25/£0.50, & £1/£2 Cash Tables.

On Sunday, the 20% Boosdter will apopp,y to ALL Cash Tables ALL Day.

Details, including Terms & conditions, are
HERE

Comments

• edited October 2012

Terms & Conditions?

Terms & Conditions

- Happy Hour boosts are only applied to play on cash tables. Sit and Go's and Tournaments are not applicable.

- Cash tables on Sky Poker are available to over 18's only

- Sky Poker reserves the right to add, remove and/or amend these terms and conditions at any time provided that any such amendments shall not have a detrimental effect on any participant.

- Sky Poker Management decision will be final in all cases.

- All other Sky Betting and Gaming rules apply

• edited October 2012
    Just curious Tikay but when its the time of the normal happy hour              (50 % increase) will this turn to a 70% increase during the special happy hours or will it stay the same?

thankyou
  • edited October 2012

Hi Kidz,

The "usual" three daily Happy Hours will NOT run this week.

Instead, it will be an all day 20% C4P Booster, for 7 days straight, subject to the daily variations as per my opening Post.

So, for example, TODAY (Monday) the 20% Booster will be on Omaha Cash Tables only, nothing else.

My apologies for not making that clearer. (I think that should read "more clear".....).

• edited October 2012
    tikay, a quick question just to be totally clear on the subject.

because today is omaha day whee the special boost is applying, then holdem tables are voided even thru the usual happy hour times? am i correct
  • edited October 2012

Hi Tin,

Yes, you are correct.

To clarify, perhaps it had been better if I had explained it this way.

The regular Happy Hours have all been cancelled for this week.

Instead, there will be a 20% C4P Booster on the specified days & formats as described in my OP.

So the ONLY C4P Booster today is on Omaha Cash Tables - nothing else.

Tomorrow, it will be "Action Table Booster Day" & nothing else. And so on.

This will run, with daily variations, to, & including, this Sunday, 21st October. 

• edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: 24 hour Happy Hour Boooooooooster:
    Hi Tin, Yes, you are correct. To clarify, perhaps it had been better if I had explained it this way. The regular Happy Hours have all been cancelled for this week. Instead, there will be a 20% C4P Booster on the specified days & formats as described in my OP. So the ONLY C4P Booster today is on Omaha Cash Tables - nothing else. Tomorrow, it will be "Action Table Booster Day" & nothing else. And so on. This will run, with daily variations, to, & including, this Sunday, 21st October. 
    Posted by Tikay10
    cheers for clearing it up.
  • edited October 2012

No worries Tinny.

I see you head the "Lower Tier" in the Kings of Cash - good work!

Has it been tough, & are you making it pay?
  • edited October 2012
    No worries Tinny. I see you head the "Lower Tier" in the Kings of Cash - good work! Has it been tough, & are you making it pay?
    Posted by Tikay10
    yes its been tough, lots of ups n downs as you would expect. had a big downswing at start which im still trying to recover from.

im even doing it solely at nl10 n below so the nl20 players have a points gaining advantage. i like a challenge
  • edited October 2012

Yes, swings & swongs have to be expected, though mitigated by multi-tabling.

How many Tables are you playing?
  • edited October 2012
    Yes, swings & swongs have to be expected, though mitigated by multi-tabling. How many Tables are you playing?
    Posted by Tikay10
    mainly 9 or 10, have been up to 12 at times. 12 tables has not been good to me thats where the worst results have come from so far. its about finding the balance