You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hand from live SPT 1st level

question - who else folds Nathans hand?

pre flop min raise from aussie idiot, me (memfno) and nathan call
aussie idiot - hand unknown
memfno - J clubs, Q clubs
nathan - A clubs, 3 clubs

flop 2 hearts, 10 diamonds, 9 clubs,

nathan check, me check, aussie idiot check

turn 8 clubs

nathan check
memfno bet 200
aussie idiot raise to 400
nathan call 400
memfno raise to 1600
aussie idiot folds
nathan calls 1600

river 10 clubs!

nathan bets 2200 (current pot 4800 + bet)
memfno - hollywood raise to 6200 (current pot 13200 including bet)

Nathan dwells , shows, folds

Who else folds nathans hand - honestly - i sigh call
But then again, i didnt pick up £8500 in Sundays six max

Comments

• edited October 2012
    LOL!!

tbf... Why are u calling aussie an idiot?? or is this point of post!! if this is aussie09 you referring too...

He certainly IS NOT!!

...He is in fact, one of The Most Respected players on This site....maybe this post in jest mem, i aint sure,  but prob best to edit or remove mate!!

Peace!
  • edited October 2012
    no not aussie 09. nothing to do with him, this was a non playing sky player who ragged on me for 90 mins until nathan kindly took all his chips!
  • edited October 2012
    you mite be able to tell i'm still annoyed about it! as i never showed my hand at the end as nathan folded, aussie idiot spent twenty minutes, telling me how out of line i had been raising on the turn with that hand when i OBVIOUSLY had two pair and the board had straightened. how he planned to take all my chips off me, and what a bad player i was. still aussie idiot was out by level 4 - but i think i was still a bit tilty - my bad
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Hand from live SPT 1st level:
    you mite be able to tell i'm still annoyed about it! as i never showed my hand at the end as nathan folded, aussie idiot spent twenty minutes, telling me how out of line i had been raising on the turn with that hand when i OBVIOUSLY had two pair and the board had straightened. how he planned to take all my chips off me, and what a bad player i was. still aussie idiot was out by level 4 - but i think i was still a bit tilty - my bad
    Posted by memfno
    LOL Happens mate!!

Just checking as Rob White is Great bloke, when i looked at hand, I did think it very strange for him, lol!!
  • edited October 2012
    a hand like 2s is easily within your range here so given that its level 1 and by folding he still has a playable stack i can defo understand it 
  • edited October 2012
    ps!! Am never folding A-Flush there!!
  • edited October 2012
    i still feel its a quality fold by nathan, afterward he said the only hand he felt he was beating was kjclubs. 
  • edited October 2012

It is a good fold, but he is losing to any house or even quad 10's. It is level one and he is in it for the long game.... shown by his FT and 'winning' the tournament (but not the trophy).

He is obv an experienced live player and may of got a tell off you that you were super strong?

If the 10dia was an Ace....I think you would of got paid FWIW